Thread: Shiva: my father

Cool Shiva: my father

hey guys,

I m here after 1 year. Its good to return back to this forum. In this whole year,i visited "parali vaijnaath", "ghrishneshwar" and "bhimashankar".
    Also during this whole year, i m away from "Rudra " reading.
    I m very afraid of that but i have decided that uptill my pronounciation is not correct, i m not going to read it.
    When ever i go through the temple of shiva, one thought arise in my mind that those who lost there parents or left by there parents loosethere hopes. Why?
    Why they are so into the theory,not seeing shiva practically. Why they feel that they are alone in this world.
    One more thing that whenever i see shiva and parvati sitting, i always want to hide behind maa parvati...this may be because a boy always have a emotional touch with his mom but always respect father but i m not scared of shiva. But due to respect, sometimes scaryness effects me. But at that time also, my mom is there save me.

Share your views...i would like to know how much shiva effect you.

Kundan
    Sambasadashivaya Namah

Re: Shiva: my father

Namaste Kundan,

I can feel your apprehension, somewhat...my case obviously isn't identical to yours, but I've often felt alone with no one to turn to.

My parents aren't dead, but they've been divorced for most of my life. As a result, the concept of a unified family is one that often slips from my mental grasp. It's difficult, if not impossible, for me to picture myself as the "son" of any Gods, be it Vishnu and Lakshmi, Shiva and Parvati, or any God of any other Eastern religion. And don't get me started on my opinion of Western religions in relation to this topic...

It's hard being alone, I know. But when being alone is part of your very mental programming, one's very conditioning, it can get overwhelming. Not trying to belittle your problems here, it's just...well, I'm trying to say I don't want to be alone either.

Re: Shiva: my father

I know its hard to being alone. But also that i dont know how it is possible for someone to live without parents.
    I want you to feel yourself lucky as you can choose any god as your father and mother.
    Sambasadashivaya Namah

Thread Information