Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Nathuram Godse's last speach

Re: Nathuram Godse's last speach

good post Compton

delete
    Last edited by Sudas Paijavana; 16 December 2013 at 05:17 PM.

Namaste Sudas Paijavana,

Deva Paramatma Mahatma Aryottama Suyodhana Parameshwara Rajadhiraja Samraat Kshatrapati Devanam-Priya Maha-Kshatriya Vigneshwara Purushottama Nathuram Godse
    After reading your felicitation, contemplated for a day to reply. I am not inciting any form of violence as that was not my intention.

From what I gather N.V.G was against pseudo secularism and must have come to a conclusion that M K G was promoting it. He apparently did what he thought as correct.

I don't possess the necessary wisdom to judge N.V.G but feel that for the benefit of Bhaarathvarsh, the ideology of pseudo secularism should be uprooted from our system in the most democratic and dharmic way.

We do have a golden chance to do the squirrel's job in the up coming general elections...

I have to say with great regret that Prime Minister Nehru quite forgets that his preachings and deeds are at times at variances with each other when he talks about India as a secular state in season and out of season, because it is significant to note that Nehru has played a leading role in the establishment of the theocratic state of Pakistan, and his job was made easier by Gandhi's persistent policy of appeasement towards the Muslims.
    Anirudh...

He should have killed Jinnah instead.

Thread Information