Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: questions?

questions?

Namaste!
    I am asking so many questions on forum, hope so its okay.....
    The questions always strike in my mind abt god, nature, soul and everything but I can't find its answer. I know, I'll get my answers from u so asking directly..
    1. Why we are here and why god create universe?
    2. If we are part of god then why he separate us from himself?
    3. What he want from us in this divine play?
    -Pranam
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Re: questions?

Namaste
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul of Light View Post
    Namaste!
    I am asking so many questions on forum, hope so its okay.....
    The questions always strike in my mind abt god, nature, soul and everything but I can't find its answer. I know, I'll get my answers from u so asking directly..
    -Pranam

1. and 2.: If you're interested to hear a Gaudiya vaishnava view on this issue then I can tell you that long ago we discussed about this in the Start of the 'Atma'/Soul thread starting from post #61 and forward: http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/sho...028#post103028

3. Bhakti is the answer. Is it not?

regards

Namaste.

All I can do is wish you good luck.

Namaste soul,

Please read this thread, posts #6, 7, 10.
    http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=11978

This question has been asked many times, so you will find more such threads. If I find a good one I shall post it here.

Jai Shri KRshNa
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Dear SOL,
    Creation of Universe is the play of God according to believers. God is cosmic energy . God is knowledge , God is love , God is compassion, God is mercy , God is beauty , God is the benefactor , creator and destroyer . God is light and sound .All manthras aim at invoking the abstract qualities of God , the Supreme Energy manifested in various forms at various planes , times ,and needs .Whether it i s Rama , Krishna , Balaji , CHRIST or other lesser gods all are manifestations only .Since God is light and sound seekers at higher levels concentrate on that energy . But for the beginners ,it is not possible . They start with worship of God of forms , shapes , names and attributes .When the sadhaka comes to a stage where he imbibes all the divine qualities and conquers the gross nature he or she becomes God .Such a saint gets all siddhis also, though he doesn't indulge in using them, unless it is absolute necessity .The other two questions have answer in this explanation itself .This is my understanding and may be perceived as
    senile view by scholars and intellectuals in the forum .

Thank you all of you for ur replies, I was offline for some days so I am going to read all post carefully and try to understand them....
    -pranam
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Namaste SOL,

It is in nature of God to create this universe. In Rig Veda's words, "Perhaps He knows or perhaps He doesn't". There is no need for any reason but if this world was not created there would have been no one to appreciate the immense power of God.

It is we who think that "we are part of God" and it is we who think that "we are separated from God". We have no existence apart from God and we are never separated from God. There is only one Truth/God but it manifests as many.

God by definition is beyond all desires. If he desired anything, that must happen because He is the omnipotent Lord of the universe. You are bound by Karmas and you should act in a way that you are not on the wrong side of the Laws of Nature (of Karmas). You can be free from the shackles of the laws of Karma through Self-realisation.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    God by definition is beyond all desires. If he desired anything, that must happen because He is the omnipotent Lord of the universe. You are bound by Karmas and you should act in a way that you are not on the wrong side of the Laws of Nature (of Karmas). You can be free from the shackles of the laws of Karma through Self-realisation.

OM
    Namaste devotee ji,
    Thank you for ur reply, god don't have any desires but can we do anything to please him not for fulfilling our desires, means god do many things for us, what we should do for him... Devotion n following dharma is enough or we have to do anything else, I want more methods to please god n show him my love, unfortunately, I don't get time for Japa, sadhna so any easy but effective way?
    Pranam!!
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Namaste SOL,

God doesn't have desires but is pleased if we follow the path revealed by Him. Please read Bhagwad Gita, Chapter-12 for actions which pleases God. He advises many other things in other chapters which if followed will please God.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

so any easy but effective way?
    Pranam!!
    Vannakkam Soul of light:

Simple things like a gratitude chant before partaking of food, lighting a lamp for a few minutes, or doing silent japa while travelling to work or school. There are lots of ways to incorporate a sense of God in daily life.

Aum Namasivaya

Thread Information