Thread: Mark Forums Read-Possible to Undo? & Mailbox Full?

Mark Forums Read-Possible to Undo? & Mailbox Full?

Namaste,

By mistake I clicked on the Mark Forums Read option.All the posts are marked as read.Is there any way to undo that?

I forgot to keep some empty space for new pm's.It seems I did not receive some messages as I got notifications to my email id saying someone was trying to send me messages.I cleared a few older mails but no messages arrived,are those incoming messages lost now?

Re: Mark Forums Read-Possible to Undo? & Mailbox Full?

Namaste Ram11

I can tell you what is my personal experience with those things that are displayed by the forum service (web server). It is a bit misleading. See for example your thread Is it fine to like a different tradition and shift to it? at http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=13589

If at the HDF homepage you click on a link such as "New Posts" or "past 7 days" (not now anymore, but those days), in the results it will be shown that the last post in this thread was released by you at 02 December 2014, 03:29 AM. However this actually is not true because my post there appeared a few days later. This is because my posts appear on the forum with a delay of 1-3 days.
    So if you really want to be sure that you don't miss a new post in a thread you will have to manually go through all the new threads published recently in the forum! Only like that you'll be sure to not miss anything.

regards

Thread Information