Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CURSE THE FANATICS!! Oh and Hi all, I'm back to these forums after many years,

Exclamation CURSE THE FANATICS!! Oh and Hi all, I'm back to these forums after many years, :)

Hi everyone, I'm back after many years, the lord (I see him as Shiva.. om namah Shivaya) had guided me through my intuition to develop spiritually without these forums as it was clashing with my way of Karma and Jnana yoga... But, I'm back, I was actually provoked to come back here and express my irritation by this blog through this link:

http://mahapashupatastra.blogspot.in...ride-from.html

The most irritating part for me was:
    "LMAO, This blog is utter rubbish."
    I don't know who Santhosh Kumar is nor do I care who the unknown blogger is... It was damn irritating and so I am provoked to send out the following message.

Oh God!! What happened to Shankaracharya's Shiva is Vishnu and Vishnu is Shiva.... Shiva is the heart of Vishnu and Vishnu is the heart of Shiva?

And what about Krishna's "I am Shiva, among the annihalators, Skanda among the generals," all down the drain?

And what about orthodox Vaishnavaite concept that even if Shiva is not Vishnu, the name of Shiva and every name and sound in the universe is the holy name of Hari Sarvothamma? (Fine with me, if you can't accept Shiva as supreme, but atleast be tolerant of others' feelings).

I do take criticisms sportively, so feel free to criticize me or agree with me.

(Disclaimer: The following messages by me does not intend to harm or hurt the feelings of any religious groups or any individual, it is just a personal opinion from knowledge gained by reading newspapers, books and personal experiences. If this message hurts anyone's feelings, I apologize before itself, but urge the reader to understand the text and not feel offended by the language. If any such thing as hurting someone's feeling occurs, it is only a co-incidence)
    I Agree with Santhosh Kumar... Man I hate these anti-shiva vaishnavaites and anti-vishnu shaivaites and anti-male feminist shakthaites... They and their stupid arguments. To top their stupid argument, they even give stupid references! X-( !! I'm a devotee of Shiva, because of these idiots targetting gods, I can't go to any vishnu temple and pray peacefully there!! Every time I go to udupi temple, I keep complaining to "krishna, look at them! they're soo annoying!" I mean my devotion started in my childhood, I prayed to Shiva out of love, admiring him, looking at him as representing to be the "truth" "the tapaswi yogi" "the absolute" and "father" "nirguna brahman" aspect of god, and prayed to Rama out of admiration, wanting to be as righteous as him, as an avenger for justice, that aspect of god representing "righteousness and justice" and "all that is good" "sadhguna aspect of brahman"... in short all my childhood and all my life I've seen Shiva as a father and a dear husband to me (and I'm a guy who's not gay :P what I actually am trying to say here is that every soul is essentially Radha or Meera Bai or Akkamahadevi romancing the supreme devine) and have seen Hari as someone who I want to be like, a big brother or a guru or admiration and fanatism that people have for a movie star like Salman Khan or Rajini Kanth(not their fan), I'm a fan of Vishnu, his admirer.

These guys know nothing of the vedas and vedantas... It is said in one of the important scriptures (I dont know which, probably Rudram Chamakam of vedas...): Twam Indra, Twam Brahma, Twam Vishnu, Twam Rudra, Twam Prajapathi... In English for dimwit fanatics who dont understand Samskruth...
    "(to god)You are Brahma, You are Vishnu, You are Rudra, You are Prajapathi" He's doing different roles... The same guy(or girl for you feminists)!!!! God!!!!!!!!

Now, thanks to all these idiots, I seriously can't properly pray to either gods! =::
    I curse these outdated religious fanatics (esp. ISKCON) of both Shiva and Vishnu!
    ( no offense ISKCON devotees for mentioning your organisation, but I really was hurt, by some people's fanatism in the past who've identified with your organization)

If I could I would give a supari to god to kill these fanatics who abuse your name! (Just in-case... this is not to offend any religious groups, only a personal opinion from reading newspapers and books.. kill here is a metaphor for enlighten god's devotees, who are trapped by their inner demons of callousness, corruption, greed, selfishness and blind belief)
    Let Vishnu kill all these Vaishnavaite fanatics!
    Let Vishnu as Krishna kill Goudi fanatics!
    Let Shiva kill Shaiva fanatics!
    Let Allah kill the Jihadi terrorists, who misinterpret Jihad!
    Let Jesus kill the fanatic priests of Christianity!
    Let every form of god of every religion and sub pantheons kill his respective fanatic cults, who spit non-sense!!!
    God, if killing them isn't the right thing to do, atleast punish them!
    God, I pray to thee reward the open-minded scientific atheists (hey all atheists aren't bad) and believers of god who believe in science and question you. Punish these blind believers and illogical atheists!

We must not be fools and should Learn to question god, he is the greatest guru (teacher) who doesn't lie! You think he doesn't answer?!! He does!!! And he does it with scientific proof! This is not a joke, it's true. Just pray and question wholeheartedly with sincere devotion (not blind belief) and he answers. Why drink polluted water from a teacher when god is right within you? Meditate.... first empty your head (not easy), observe your self (not easy), go with the flow of the universe, the chi or prana (again, not easy) then you'll see purple lights inside your head, inspite of a dark room... If meditation or direct link doesn't work, no problem... There is an indirect route which I always use... Pray with sincere devotion and ask a question, you get a scientific answer if you are sincere enough... If god doesn't reply, Heck... no problem, you are not ready, be an atheist, but be scientific and make science your god, he'll guide you through science, this is jnana yoga (yoga of knowledge), to put it in simple words, become a scientist or doctor (brahmin or jnani... you're not a brahmin if you're in brahmin caste, you need to come to jnana yoga), everyone can't be a scientist seriously.... who'd break his head over e^(pi*i)=-1? So, be a karma yogi like my dad and excel in what you do be it a kisan(vaishya), army jawan(kshatriya), a good atheist (a sincere atheist merchant/shopkeeper(vaishya), aam admi anyone(vaishya), toilet cleaner(shudra), do your best at what you do, you'll find god. If that (neither jnana or karma yoga) can't be done too, you're probably old or a young baby, do Bhakti yoga, simply love god, if you cant do anyy yoga (yoga here dont mean yogasana pranayama) told by krishna... Just relax, I have a solution for that too, just don't do bad and hurt living beings unnecessarily (you kill plants and animals for food, you hurt people sometimes unknowingly), if you can't be bad, that's good enough... If you can't do that also, I have a solution for even that!! If you can't stop being bad, it's o.k, god will teach you by punishing like satan (he's not devil, but, don't cross the limits). So, whatever you do, he'll teach you and give you knowledge. So, the whole dogma of everything about god...
    From God, To you and Back to God eventually!

Fanatics shouldn't quote when you don't know the meaning of "Pranoh brahma, kam brahma and Kham Brahma" the summary of vedas, or without knowing "twam brahma, twam vishnu..." mentioned earlier. which is coded to be subtly telling you what god is, the summation of Geetha, Epics, Puranas, Vedas, Hindu Philosophy and Hinduism, on God. So, shut up fanatics! No matter what scripture you quote, it's non-sense, if you don't know the HIDDEN and obvious meanings of these statement, which can't be deciphered unless you're gifted. You'd take a billion years to understand that statement. Hah! We secular scientific believers win over all you fanatics! Home Run! Woohooo! Isse kehteh hei Dhoni ki world cup waali winning sixer! Om Namah Shivaya.

Through this thread, I invite the anger and rage of people like me, who don't give a damn about what these fanatics feel and think about god.
    The constitution allows us to see god as we like to see him.

If you can't accept and agree to your fellow human's feelings, religious and spiritual orientations, atleast tolerate it in the name of your god!

edited.. reasons for editing. I saw my false ahankar.
    Last edited by upsydownyupsy mv ss; 11 December 2014 at 03:15 PM.
    I don't know who I am, nor what I am.
    I don't know what I need to know.
    I don't know who you are, nor what you are.
    All I know is that you love me, Oh Sarvathma.
    Lead me on the righteous path, so that I may reach you.

Re: CURSE THE FANATICS!! Oh and Hi all, I'm back to these forums after many years, :)

Namaste Sir,

Honestly I think the fanatics are fanatics because they want to see their god as 'the supreme', and may have some scriptural evidences to support their claims. But the reality is that, nothing can be proved by such scriptural evidences themselves as equal amount of scriptural backing is available for each group that claims their god as the supreme.

The way I see different gods and my own god nowadays is not to think in terms of whether he (or she) is the supreme, but to view him and her as one of the aspects of 'the supreme' - one of the many manifestations all of whom are supreme in the sense, they are all above humans and are benevolent, each commanding reverence.

At the moment I do not know about how to view other religions, but one thing I can tell you is that I'm rather filled with curiosity towards other religions than hatred or downright disbelief. I feel more comfortable this way.

Regards,

Viraja
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: CURSE THE FANATICS!! Oh and Hi all, I'm back to these forums after many years, :)

Namaste,

I agree with what Viraja Ji said.

Sometimes,I am tempted to believe in Kathenotheism.

kathenotheism (n.)
    "a form of polytheism characteristic of the Vedic religion, in which one god at a time is considered supreme," 1865, coined in German by Max Müller from Greek kath' hena "one by one" + theism. Müller also coined henotheism (1860), from Greek henos "one," for "faith in a single god" as distinguished from exclusive belief in only one god, in writings on early Hebrew religion.

Before any brickbats are hurled ,I know that Vedic religion is not polytheistic and it is monotheistic.And I do know that quoting Max Muller is no good.But this '-ism' seems practical to me.

Thumbs Up Re: CURSE THE FANATICS!! Oh and Hi all, I'm back to these forums after many years, :)

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Namaste Sir,

Honestly I think the fanatics are fanatics because they want to see their god as 'the supreme', and may have some scriptural evidences to support their claims. But the reality is that, nothing can be proved by such scriptural evidences themselves as equal amount of scriptural backing is available for each group that claims their god as the supreme.

The way I see different gods and my own god nowadays is not to think in terms of whether he (or she) is the supreme, but to view him and her as one of the aspect
    At the moment I do not know about how to view other religions, but one thing I can tell you is that I'm rather filled with curiosity towards other religions than hatred or downright disbelief. I feel more comfortable this way.

Regards,

Viraja
    this is embarrassing, I did not mean it in a bad way. let me be clear here...1. On my hatred to fanatics. I do not hate any groups. well, I did post my hatred, paradoxically, hatred is not a good thing to have, so I posted expressing it. From psychology, what I have learnt is that, it's better to openly express displeasure, because if you suppress it or deny it, it only grows. Even though you would openly make enemies (which is bad), atleast you kill your inner enemies (hatred). So I've expressed my hatred in hopes of killing it. This is my way of emotional catharsis, after posting that thread, I'm able to pray to god with usual devotion. So, it actually worked. By expressing my hatred, I was successful in taming and ultimately destroying it.
    2. I do not hate other religious groups, I just hate the fanatics of every religion. when I mean "jihadi terrorists," I actually mean "terrorists" alone, I'm not referring to Muslims. "fanatic priests" are those missionaries that are not tolerant of others' philosophies. So, my hatred is only for fanatics. It is justified. There is nothing wrong in fiercely opposing absurdly wrong ideas with no logic. I believe in argument presenting and analysis, that's what science taught me, we make arguments(not fight) and come to conclusion as to which argument is true. But, the fanatics' psychology is such that, "What I know is the only possible truth, It is absolute and everything else is thrash." I don't oppose the beliefs of fanatics, I just oppose the way they do it... In an uncivilized manner. I believe even religious arguments can be presented as hypotheses, and anti-hypotheses, which lead to assertions of truth.

"Just ignore them," maybe your stances, but... we can't just ignore them if it gets translated into action and not just remaining in thought. Can we? However the answer seems satisfactory though. "Ignore them."

@Ram, I don't know if any brickbats would be hurled, but, I'd certainly hurl garlands.
    Last edited by upsydownyupsy mv ss; 12 December 2014 at 05:32 AM. Reason: inadequateness

Namaste,

I agree with Viraja di. My personal opinion is, as love for God increases, all philosophies, analysis, hatred, etc are melt away. They no more concern you. Like you, I too was hurt. Santosh may have written as a angry response, so let it be.

What I have understood is that it is our weakness of mind that makes you angry or trigger any reactions. Our faith in God must be so strong that peace of mind should remain unperturbed.

For a Brahmin, eating Self cooked food is recommended. But for a monk, who is a parivrAjaka, nomad, this instruction does not apply. He will have to depend upon his own faith to make food pure by surrendering it to God, let the food be donated by a person of bad character or food bought from black money.

Stronger mind is neutral mind. Strong mind will not budge. But our mind is weak, so we are told to take certain precautions.

Just forget about the blog, the author, and the blog counter to it, forget everything, and surrender to God. Forgive and forget and let go, just let go. Take a breath. Feel free and smile (dont laugh )

OM
    Only God Is Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion - Ramakrishna
    Total Surrender of Ego to SELF is Real Bhakti - Ramana Maharshi

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

namah SivAya vishnurUpAya viShNave SivarUpiNe, MBh, vanaparva, 3.39.76

Sanskrit Dict | MW Dict | Gita Super Site | Hindu Dharma

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by upsydownyupsy mv ss View Post
    ....the lord (I see him as Shiva.. om namah Shivaya) had guided me through my intuition to develop spiritually without these forums as it was clashing with my way of Karma and Jnana yoga... But, I'm back, I was actually provoked to come back here and express my irritation by this blog through this link:
    You were gone for spiritual development. So, you are spiritually developed now? And yet every little thing still provokes you and irritates you Swamiji?

I curse these outdated religious fanatics (esp. ISKCON) of both Shiva and Vishnu!
    Is getting rid of hatred and cursing everyone who disagrees with you, not part of spiritual development?

And why is ISKCON singled out by name? Is it like a poison pill for you? Have you seen anyone die from this poison pill?
    http://hindudharmaforums.com/showpos...2&postcount=33

Through this thread, I invite the anger and rage of people like me, who don't give a damn about what these fanatics feel and think about god.
    You came back to the forum to show your rage and anger, and incite others to imitate you? All this after your spiritual development?

Let Vishnu kill all these Vaishnavaite fanatics!
    Let Vishnu as Krishna kill Goudi fanatics!
    Let Shiva kill Shaiva fanatics!
    Let Allah kill the Jihadi terrorists, who misinterpret Jihad!
    Let Jesus kill the fanatic priests of Christianity!
    Let every form of god of every religion and sub pantheons kill his respective fanatic cults, who spit non-sense!!!
    When everybody has been killed, you will be the only sane person left in the world; is that your desire - to inhabit the world as the last man standing?

And what is your position on the lunatic asylums in India? Should they be closed or kept open for "spiritually developed people?"

Perhaps you should take leave of us and of this forum and do some more tapasya.

Pranam.

PS, markandeya 108 dasa, you accuse me of being condescending?
    -

peace

Pranams

While I am here, I do think some type of fanaticism plays a role in some ways, it mixes up things and get people talking. Then luckily there is the mind of the sadhu who sits at the heart of all practices who then calms it all down and brings in a little wisdom. Although apart from instances such as Mahabharata there is little need for violence and aggression, but may play a role in some aspects of life. There can also be a tendency to be a fanatic against fanaticism and great post Viraja Ji.

I did read the original OP yesterday as wrote with some vigor but also sense of humour and passion.

Believer Ji
    Do you know the story of the two Buddhist monks, one of them helped a woman cross the river and carried her on her back, when they reached the other shore he set her down and they went their separate ways, the one monk was repeating telling the other monk that it was against the vows of monk to carry a woman, the other monk replied that he let her down on the banks and he is still carrying her, but saying that forgive me if I seemed rude. I am getting used to your dry but wise sense of humour

Ys

Md

Namaste Believer Ji,

You are straight forward and sometimes your replies seem sharp.But the truth is if one reads your responses twice, one can understand that you are preventing toxic things from spreading and sorting the mess out before it results in a tragedy.

I suspect you might come off like a bit harsh person to some because of your profile pic.You might be a cheerful man in your real life but the person in your dp resembles the grumpy cat to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumpy_Cat

Maybe you could add a under your pic to neutralize it.

Thread Information