Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight

Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight

Om Tat Sat,

An humble attempt on analysing missing Malaysian Airlines AH 370 flight...

Take Off Time : 12:41 AM March 8th 2014 Local Time KL, Malaysia

Chart Details -

Lagna - Vrischika

3rd House/Makaram - Mercury & Venus
    4th House/Kumbham - Sun
    6th House/Mesha - Ketu
    7th House/Rishaba - Moon
    8th House/Mithuna - Guru
    12th House/Thula - Mars, Saturn & Rahu

1. Lagnathipathi Mars is in the 12th house/ House of Loss with malefics Sani and Rahu which is bad. Lord of the house Venus is with 8th lord Mercury in 3rd house which is bad.

2. Lagnathipathi & 6th House are represented by same planet which indicates the chance of involvement of crew in the incident.

3. Ketu is in the 6th house/ enenmy house which denotes involvement of brilliant people who could be from other countries.

4. Jupiter is aspecting Thula which is the only good thing in the chart. But how far this could save the plane is questionable. Jupiter could amplify the problem as well.

5. Thula is an airy sign and the presence of Mars, Saturn and Rahu shows the fire and mystery in the air!

6. 7th House is the house of question and the presence of Moon denotes Water & Humans which is scope of the incident.

7. Jupiter the planet representing airoplanes is in 8th house not a good sign.

8. 4th House indicates state os happines of missing people/object. Presence of malefic Sun is not positive.

As per the above the flight met with an accident and fell into Water or Shore and also it denotes the involvement of the crew as well. The crew tried to take the flight to some place and on the way the flight met with an accident. Things should be clear by 3/25 when Mars moves back to Kanya Lagna.

I'm an admirer of this devine science and I sincerely Wish and Hope my analysis fails!

Thanks
    Krishna

Re: Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight

Om Tat Sat,

Based on the planets and signs ideally the plan will be found in South West of Malaysia.

Thanks
    Krishna

Smile Re: Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight

Thanks [ Krishna TVM ] for giving us such wonderful insight of Jyotish in determining future events.

So according to astrological predictions, things would get cleared on 3/25 or maybe around 3/25. Let's see what happens. I too guessed that it should be the accident.

Hare krishna
    Hari On!

hari o
    ~~~~~~
    namasté
    iti śiva

I would look to the marakasthāna-s¹; moon specifically indicates danger from waters; sun indicates fire hazard (if in act a fire occurred on the plane).

Now the question becomes do you cast a chart for the plane's take off, or do you look to who is in control ( the captain) ? ; or do you consider the collective consciousness of the passengers ?

iti śiva
    • marakasthāna = maraka + sthāna
      • maraka - death inflicting e.g. an epidemic , plague , mortality
      • sthāna - station, position
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Om Tat Sat,

Yajvan Ji - I did consider Moon in my analysis. It was an humble attempt and it seems to be working based on todays news! Even I've questions like why only this flight was affected? There were other flights taking off around the same time... May be the direction could have played a key role here.

Thanks
    Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    Om Tat Sat,

Yajvan Ji - I did consider Moon in my analysis. It was an humble attempt and it seems to be working based on todays news! Even I've questions like why only this flight was affected? There were other flights taking off around the same time... May be the direction could have played a key role here.

Thanks
    Krishna
    Krishna ji,

You have done a marvellous and courageous sharing! I see dear Yajvan ji's. as usual wise and helpful contribution too!

The sad fate of the passengers and even sadder remains left: the survivors (families) tugs painfully at our hearts, naturally, but we would probably never get the 239+ birthdata to even superficially fathom what the collective human experiences must have been like, at that dreadful moment of the final plunge...?

As our planes bobbed and made funny but worrying NOISES as we recently encountered, we were thinking about those other passengers who did not make it, two weeks ago! A global tragedy suddenly came pretty close to becoming rather personal! And none of you cyber-friends would have ever come to know what occured to me, had disaster really struck? Such is LIFE and its occasional REALITY! :-(

MOMENT by MOMENT, we live, and so we must make each moment COUNT? What better way than we each have been blessed with, as we serve Jyotish and those who approach us and seek our help? Nativities matter for OUR destinies made the match and in that sense we jyotishis are blessed and behumbled at the same time!

Love, Light, Life,

Rohiniranjan

RR Ji,

It was an humble attempt and thanks for the kudos

I have more questions on this topic than answers. Why only this flight was affected. What was the real factor astorlogically thats caused the trouble.
    As many flights would have started around the same time from various locations on this planet? I just keep wondering and I hope some one can clarify around this.

Thanks
    Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    RR Ji,

It was an humble attempt and thanks for the kudos

I have more questions on this topic than answers. Why only this flight was affected. What was the real factor astorlogically thats caused the trouble.
    As many flights would have started around the same time from various locations on this planet? I just keep wondering and I hope some one can clarify around this.

Thanks
    Krishna
    Dear Krishna ji,

In a sense we all are learners and students in this wonderful school of human experience! None of us are trikalagnas and so try our best as and when we can. So, sometimes we are successful, at other times make mistakes and even fail utterly! Neither should make us feel overly proud nor entirely dejected. At least that is what I believe in and have always believed so!

Today, on a forum, I read the sharing of a nativity who was complaining against a professional jyotishi who told her that she would die in an certain dasha and also said that she would be a successful astrologer! Few days later, she changed her verdict and said something entirely different and conflicting to earlier pronouncement.

Stuff like that occurs and we do come across those from time to time. Such is the nature of the beast which is entirely self-regulated or in many cases unregulated!

Just sharing and applauding your honesty and transparency and lack of pretensions...! :-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

P.S.: The last we heard this morning was that the plane went off-track and the fuel finished and it crash landed in the waters closer to Australia (west of it). Perhaps we shall learn more as more days pass...

Speaking for myself, and not based on any astrological hints, I felt (maybe it was a wishful thinking) hopeful that the wreckage would be found. April 13, more than a month has passed but no success. Batteries had been trying to keep up even beyond the estimated life span of 30 days. An area if several thousand kilometers of oceans have gotten narrowed down to 30 km, still a large area to scour through, but would that be where the mystery would end or will the watery grave never be spotted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysi...nes_Flight_370

A sincere query posted at 18:40 PM EDT on April 13, 2014 at Gloucester, ON, Latitude : 45.422 N, Longitude : -75.6303W

Re: Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight...Search continues!

Today I heard/saw on a TV news bulletin that they have scoured through 95% of the wide area where the 'pings' were received. The mystery continues!

On following an interesting discussion about sunset charts and six years progression through each house, posted by a member there and claiming good early results using the technique (although she mentioned the sunrise chart, which the thread was about (a bit confusing, eh...?) I came upon these jyotish-related links where one practitioner tuned into the possibility of there being mechanical trouble, while the other one seemed convinced that it was an act of terrorism!

The search continues for the perfect answer...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVuRJCtGflo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUqe3V-Cc8k

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Thread Information