Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lagna Sandhi

Lagna Sandhi

Om Tat Sat,

I've noticed that people born closely between Lagna sandhi or end/start of lagnas have dual characters. Does they possess this character always? Say a peron was born at 5:01 AM in Vrischika Lagna with 1 minute into Vrischika. Does this mean he belongs to Vrischika or Thula. Does this have any reference in our texts. In there a way to ascertain the lagna for such persons?

Based on my experience both lagnas seems to be working at times indicating major events in life. But I'm unable to crack when which lagna will work

I'll be glad to get inputs from learned members.

Thanks
    Krishna

Re: Lagna Sandhi

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    Om Tat Sat,

I've noticed that people born closely between Lagna sandhi or end/start of lagnas have dual characters. Does they possess this character always? Say a peron was born at 5:01 AM in Vrischika Lagna with 1 minute into Vrischika. Does this mean he belongs to Vrischika or Thula. Does this have any reference in our texts. In there a way to ascertain the lagna for such persons?

Based on my experience both lagnas seems to be working at times indicating major events in life. But I'm unable to crack when which lagna will work

I'll be glad to get inputs from learned members.

Thanks
    Krishna

Krishna ji,

This is another pithy point that you have raised!
    Our personal choice (based on observations and personal learning, in that sense?) of the ayanamsha too plays a role! For even without changing and rectifying birthtime etc, sometimes ayanamsha can become a culprit that enters into picture?

I am not raising my voice against the personal choices of ayanamshas or other similar issues, etc. But just reminding friends that sometimes that does create BOTH clarity and confusion?

Or can...?

Not only does it influence sandhis, but also time-periods and vargas and all those that we divinators pin our hopes upon?

LOUDER voices that have influenced the Jyotish milieu have put their feet down and with their index (jupiter?) fingers pointedly told us what to follow and thousands do and they seem to be doing well. Same issue with those that claim that clinging to scriptures, though many were lost and many arrived in a cryptic format with multiple possible interpretations that simply have created the dramas and confusions in Jyotish -- the simple reality remains:

To each his own and it seems that there is no real or final clear answer, or pat answer? Most often due to lack of interest or other factors...?

Bottom line remains: No one really has found, discovered, realized THE BOTTOM LINE...!

Claims and internet dramas etc. notwithstanding? Can it be simpler or more direct than this?

Love, Light, Clarity?

Rohiniranjan

Dear KrishnaTVM ji,

Are you familiar with bhāva Lagna? You might be interested in this subject here:

If the Natives Lagna is shifted, or many graha, then the natives perceived world is very different from their experienced reality and what happens to them. This may well be the cause of your current observations; a very powerful concept one of which I am in awe.

Though I know that it also runs much deeper than this, it is currently beyond my current level of understanding.

Kind regards.
    Last edited by Mana; 14 April 2014 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mana View Post
    Dear KrishnaTVM ji,

Are you familiar with bhAva Lagna? You might be interested in this subject here:

If the Natives Lagna is shifted, or many graha, then the natives perceived world is very different from their experienced reality and what happens to them. This may well be the cause of your current observations; a very powerful concept one of which I am in awe.

Though I know that it also runs much deeper than this, it is currently beyond my current level of understanding.

Kind regards.

How can you claim to KNOW something that is "beyond your current level of understanding", Mana ji?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dear Rohiniranjan Ji,

I do know about bhāva lagna, I don't know (much) about śūnya ...

I have said that this also goes deeper. However; if KrishnaTVM has not considered bhāva lagna, he may find some results in the direction to which he is looking by doing so.

Kind regards.

Dear Mana Ji,

Thanks for your guidance. I do know a bit of Bhava Lagna but which wont solve all the key questions as per my understanding. Like who is the Laganathipathi & Lord Ships etc. I think there should be some exception rule to be followed for people who are born close to Lagna Sandhis. This is just my hope and throughts and I might be incorrect.

Thanks
    Krishna

Namaste KrishnaTVM Ji,

I was thinking that when lagna is close to either side of the rāśi, firstly the bhāva from lagna, if lagna is the cusp, will shift many of the graha into different houses; this shows the egos view.

If lagna is close to the rāśi junction and bhāva lagna causes the lagna to shift house, the whole chart is seen from the new lagna; where as the reality is the initial rāśi, this shows how the native may change through the course of their life, the way that society effects them also compared to their reality of the rāśi.
    The bhāva or bhāvana are a particularly deep subject in them selves.

I believe that you are right though, that there is a deeper wisdom here, I remember my Guru Ji mentioning it although for graha; keep seeking and I am sure that you will find!

Kind regards.

Dear Mana ji (and others),

Mana ji has raised an interesting and important point here. Krishna ji, in order to make the most of this opportunity, I would sincerely invite to introduce some practicality by sharing this chart that you have and perhaps Manaji and others could help us learn a bit more into these somewhat esoteric secondary lagnas (bhava, ghati, etc) through this exercise. I realize that this would involve a bit of effort on the part of the participants, but since most of us would require that simpler approach, not being privy to sudden (or programmed!) activation of our chakras as only some rare ones are, otherwise we would remain floundering.

Would that be possible and something to cooperate about...?

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Dear Rohiniranjan, KrishnaTVM,

The higher harmonics of consciousness are open to us all, we in fact come from there and not vise verse, this is why the D60 chart is used to examine past Karma.
    It is pure Ahaṃkāra that leads one to project their rāśi chart so strongly upon the world, in such a way as to be oblivious of the subtitles of higher consciousness, his harmonics.

You reiterate the activation of cakra; yet it is for me a sensitivity that amends awareness, not programation nor activation, a sensativity which is very debilitating in an overtly materialist environment; something from which I suffer a large amount of spiritual pain; a pain from which I had little respite until I discovered Jyotiṣ and Kashmir Shavism. Both of which teach me a language with which to communicate my experience, other than the some what linear, and consequently rather limited English language ... and put that sensitivity to good use.
    The imagery of an a lotus opening; is much more apt I find.
    We all experience mahadasa changes and these effects, it is our awareness of that that is not the same, given the current statistic of 1 to 4% of the population being prone to psychotic episodes we would all do well to read and consider perhaps the study of, The Yoga Sūtras of Pata�jali, as we awaken it will help to guide us on our paths, quite possibly save our lives.

I would be happy to discuss bhāva lagna, though it is in the first year of Pandit Sanjay Rath's Parāśara course; being rather an essential part of the subject.
    Please be my guest if you have any questions pertaining to Bhāva lagna; I will do my best to honor the teachings of my Jyotiś Guru.

Kind regards.
    Last edited by Mana; 16 April 2014 at 02:52 AM.

Dear Manaji,

You might think that your experience is unique, but I can assure you that I too though without other humans necessarily aiding me, in the form of teachers etc, become aware of the matter pertaining to 'sensitivity' in the material aspects of life which you view as linear. The soul is at work there too, though in a mental and physical form. You have shared your difficult journey elsewhere and though I was fortunate in not experiencing similar torture, physically, the awareness about that had somehow been always there and my frustrations were that I cannot make any changes in what some call, "the SYSTEM"! Perhaps it is not my MISSION in this lifetime, hence I have not been given the capabilities to effect a change in those. I had the same impression about english (linear etc) for a long time but then I began to rely a lot on analogies, many of which can be called visual-perception based. I discovered that much of the linearity of any language gets lost when we incorporate analogy in our written and also spoken conversation. Analogies are essentially pictures described in words. Unlike the caveat that a picture is worth a thousand words, analogies are generally not that long and I call those as precis-writing description of a picture. One is relying on the fact that the reader has already experienced the 'picture' and so the verbiage need not be so long as to occupy 1000 words for each! :-)

You have the same style from time to time, and perhaps that is why I have been drawn to you, though we are essentially strangers.

So without reservations, please do talk about the secondary lagnas or any other thing that your Guru, School (Gurukula) and your inner sentience allows.

I shall be listening and responding even if many others do not tune-in.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Quote Originally Posted by Mana View Post
    Dear Rohiniranjan, KrishnaTVM,

The higher harmonics of consciousness are open to us all, we in fact come from there and not vise verse, this is why the D60 chart is used to examine past Karma.
    It is pure Ahaṃkāra that leads one to project their rāśi chart so strongly upon the world, in such a way as to be oblivious of the subtitles of higher consciousness, his harmonics.

You reiterate the activation of cakra; yet it is for me a sensitivity that amends awareness, not programation nor activation, a sensativity which is very debilitating in an overtly materialist environment; something from which I suffer a large amount of spiritual pain; a pain from which I had little respite until I discovered Jyotiṣ and Kashmir Shavism. Both of which teach me a language with which to communicate my experience, other than the some what linear, and consequently rather limited English language ... and put that sensitivity to good use.
    The imagery of an a lotus opening; is much more apt I find.
    We all experience mahadasa changes and these effects, it is our awareness of that that is not the same, given the current statistic of 1 to 4% of the population being prone to psychotic episodes we would all do well to read and consider perhaps the study of, The Yoga Sūtras of Pata�jali, as we awaken it will help to guide us on our paths, quite possibly save our lives.

I would be happy to discuss bhāva lagna, though it is in the first year of Pandit Sanjay Rath's Parāśara course; being rather an essential part of the subject.
    Please be my guest if you have any questions pertaining to Bhāva lagna; I will do my best to honor the teachings of my Jyotiś Guru.

Kind regards.

Thread Information