Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Job loss- request input from learned astrologers

Re: Job loss- request input from learned astrologers

Quote Originally Posted by Mana View Post
    Dear Rohiniranjan Ji,

You highlight some very interesting points, the Western mind will awaken from its slumber eventually, I am sure, but our material dualism seems so very slow to shake off; even after 100 years of relativity.
    Brian Weiss sounds like an interesting read, one that I might enjoy. I have myself in the past been tarred by the hot brush of Western Psychiatry, I always enjoy hearing of the more positive aspects of this doctrine yet a real polarity reversal represents quite a shift. One need only look to the acceptance of Feynman diagrams in quantum physics to see how slowly the tide turns.
    Feynman diagrams; where did that come from, I hear you ask, Well I mention Quantum electrodynamics as you have previously mentioned healing at a distance.
    Even though there are many a scientist who would likely mock this statement; the current mathematical model fully allows for this effect, by way of
    its notion of paired particles and their (extra dimensional) spin. Although its versed practitioners would undoubtedly be very rare, the placebo is arguably a passive example of the same thing.

I maintain that; science in its own self definition of expected repeatability; disproves the existence of Stradivarius violins.

These are interesting times.

Kind regards.
    ... or aerodynamics which fails to understand how the burly bumble bee can fly, and rather efficiently, in defiance of laws of aerodynamics, from what I hear, or how during polar migrations, before and after winter, birds with no physics lessons or understanding have figured out all by themselves (and Mother Nature's grace of course!) how to fly together in a flock utilizing the fine principles of aerodynamics (again) which make it possible for parts of the group to rest while the 'group-flight) keeps them afloat and progressing at the same time, without flapping their wings too hard, or how spontaneous healings do happen, and on and on..."

Most of us expect and wait for miracles to happen, yet fail to see that we are surrounded by miracles...!

Thanks for your sharing, Mana ji!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Re: Job loss- request input from learned astrologers

Respected astrologers,

FEEDBACK

I am happy to report that I found a new project and will be starting work from March 3rd. There were 2 rounds of interview and everything was confirmed by Feb 12th itself.

I had to relocate 2000 miles to the east . While I was not too happy about the relocation part, I am just glad that I got a project....without a job I become very sad and depressed.

Anyway I was very busy with packing, travelling and other relocation matters....so could not update this forum regarding the same. Now, as I type this email...I have some free time.... and I am all set to start work from March 3rd.

Thanks to all astrologers who spent time on analyzing my chart and provided their input.

Regards
    Rajat

Thread Information