Thread: Dutch Cabinet moves toward burqa ban

Dutch Cabinet moves toward burqa ban

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1013259

After 9/11 and several bombings in Europe the west has become more aware of the dangers of Islam, but the politicians here seem completely unaware of the real troubles of Islam and have placed a lot of attention to inconsequential cultural habits of muslims. After France and Belgium, now the Netherlands also has put a ban on wearing burqas. At least in India, people have the free choice to walk around completely naked or covered up from head to toe.

The european governments are fine with sending refugees back to Islamic regimes, so that they can get slaughtered there for their religious beliefs or opinions. Europeans could care less about the atrocies of Islamic terrorism in Kashmir, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Europe needs to remember that if it wasn't for the rest of world, including men from the Indian army, they would not have survived world war 2. It would have only been an insult to the injury if the rest of the world would have put a ban on wearing a Hitler mustache instead of sending soldiers to fight against the Nazis. Now it is time for Europe to fight Islamic terrorism in Asia and Africa. Instead misguided anti-islamists in Europe, who are often driven by xenophobia, focus on deciding what clothes people should and should not wear, but vote against sending soldiers to deal with the real problems of Islamic terrorism. The real threat are the terrorists, but these laws do not affect them. Terrorists don't wear burqas.
    Last edited by Sahasranama; 31 January 2012 at 08:20 AM. Reason: spelling

Re: Dutch Cabinet moves toward burqa ban

You are absolutely right. Today it is the burqa,, tomorrow it could be the sari. They could attack Indian immigrants for 'taking away' jobs which belong to local people. Any politician can create a climate of fear in this manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    After 9/11 and several bombings in Europe the west has become more aware of the dangers of Islam, but the politicians here seem completely unaware of the real troubles of Islam and have placed a lot of attention to inconsequential cultural habits of muslims.

<...snip...>

The real threat are the terrorists, but these laws do not affect them. Terrorists don't wear burqas.
    The two are related. The "moderate" Muslim is the cause of the "radical" Muslim. There really is no difference between the former and the latter. It is just stages in the evolution of the Mohammedan.

The fundamental problem with Islam is its Shahada "La Ilaha Il Allah Mohammed ur Rasool Allah" - "There is no God but God [what a meaningless tautology, actually], and Mohammed is his [last] messenger [all previous messages are null and void...here is the new and improved version]".

The "moderate" Mohammedan doesnt know what the Shahada actually implies, the "radical" Mohammedan simply is more spiritually evolved and actually KNOWS his books. He is simply following in the footsteps of Mohammed when he raids and bombs and kills infidels.

These spiritually evolved Mohammedans are the ones who are causing trouble everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by wundermonk View Post
    ... the "radical" Mohammedan simply is more spiritually evolved
    I would say spiritually devolved. Islam is truly a religion of the Kali Yaga

The real threat are the terrorists, but these laws do not affect them. Terrorists don't wear burqas.

The issue is how much is the move motivated by anti-Islamism and how much is motivated by pure western chauvanism. If I had not had any issue with Islam, I would have opposed Burqa ban or any such move. I believe much of it is motivated by european cultural chauvanism and in that case 2morrow they may ban sareers.

Also practically it is debatable how much good it will do to demotivate Islamism. Banning things make people do these things more. While the difference between a moderate and radical Islamist is very fuzzy at best, taking away the burka will surely make them more radical.

However, if the Dutch take a clear stand against Islam itself and not just the burqa - and based on humanistic grounds and not the church, it would be good news.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tāṇḍava View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wundermonk
    ... the "radical" Mohammedan simply is more spiritually evolved
    I would say spiritually devolved. Islam is truly a religion of the Kali Yaga
    \begin{sarcasm}

No no...Old Mo used to get divine revelations and be in touch with Jebreil when he used to doze off on Ayesha's lap. Surely, if Old Mo wasnt the greatest person to walk on the face of the earth and the most supremely evolved person spiritually, who else could it be?

Islamic spirituality is all about doing exactly what old Mo did - be it raiding neighbouring tribes, or declaring chess/music haram, etc. etc.

All other forms of spirituality are devolved, pagan, polytheistic and ultimately Satanic. Only old Mo got it right...everything else is fake.

\end{sarcasm}

Yes, I knew there were exceptions, but a burqa ban is not stopping the terrorists. They are smart enough to wear different clothes when planning an attack.
    Last edited by Sahasranama; 31 January 2012 at 09:17 AM.

Yes, I knew there were exceptions, but a burqa ban is not stopping the terrorists. They are smart enough to wear different clothes when planning an attack.
    Vannakkam: This comment oddly reminds me of my youth in a small town of around 5000, in late 60s early 70s. The police kept stopping all the long-haired kids and searching for drugs. All the drug sellers had short hair. They weren't stupid. Wish I could say the same for the police.

Aum Namasivaya

Thread Information