Thread: Why are my posts not showing up?

Why are my posts not showing up?

Today i've made several posts and also one thread.The thread has been made public,but those posts are not showing up till now.I know everything is made public after moderation but those are helpful posts which i think will eventually be made public.So i want to know whether there are any other rules,amount of posts you can make as a new poster?
    One Moderator was online, who made my thread public but he is yet to make my posts public.thts why i'm asking.

Re: Why are my posts not showing up?

Now my posts are all visible.I now know what was the reasons for this delay, which was well explained by Mr Moderator.

Hari Bol!

HDF, to control SPAM (i assume) require you to post a certain number of times before your posts are immediately displayed, initial posts wont show as they have to be approved by a moderator and then will shine.

Hope i helped

Jai Sri Radhe-Syam
    "Hare Krisha Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare" ¬ The Glorious Mahamantra. Chant this 108 times a day and keep Samsara away

Namaste lalit1000,

Pleases be patient until your initial posts are all moderated; your posts appear instantly after the first 10, If I remember correctly.

Some aspects of forum decorum and etiquette are explained here:

http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

It is customary to pass through here; often, our new members take advantage of this subsection to introduce them selves.

Kind regards.
    8i8

Quote Originally Posted by Mana View Post
    Namaste lalit1000,

Pleases be patient until your initial posts are all moderated; your posts appear instantly after the first 10, If I remember correctly.

Some aspects of forum decorum and etiquette are explained here:

http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

It is customary to pass through here; often, our new members take advantage of this subsection to introduce them selves.

Kind regards.
    Hello,
    I've now 22 posts,still my posts and threads are moderted.So "first 10 posts" theory is not correct.May be first 30,we will come to know shortly.
    Regards.

Namaste,

No, it's not only the number of posts. It's a combination of factors.

One thing I would suggest is to not use 'u' etc. short forms of text. That type of writing style will delay promotion of your account on HDF and posts deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by lalit1000 View Post
    Hello,
    I've now 22 posts,still my posts and threads are moderted.So "first 10 posts" theory is not correct.May be first 30,we will come to know shortly.
    Regards.
    satay

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Namaste,

No, it's not only the number of posts. It's a combination of factors.

One thing I would suggest is to not use 'u' etc. short forms of text. That type of writing style will delay promotion of your account on HDF and posts deleted.
    Hello,
    thank you satay for that valuable information,i infact have the habbit of writing "u" a lot in forums.Will keep that in mind.Btw how will know now if some of my posts are not made visible just becaose of using short forms of text?Because then i may have to repost them.

Hari Bol!

uhh, i have about almost 50 posts, i refrain myself from using short internet colloquial dialects, so how hard is it? Do you have to post really long messages or just provide good quality answers or detailed questions?

Thank you,

Jai Sri Radhe-Syam!
    "Hare Krisha Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare" ¬ The Glorious Mahamantra. Chant this 108 times a day and keep Samsara away

Thread Information