Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Assalamualaikum Ehadikumullah

Re: Assalamualaikum Ehadikumullah

Quote Originally Posted by Akram Fakir View Post
    First answer is "It would be the concept of receiving the knowledge that There is none to be obeyed without Allah.
    You stated in your original post may Allah give you the right path. When wundermonk asked "what that path may be" you respond with the above quote. Are you trying to say only Allah will give the right path? What about Vedas?

Quote Originally Posted by Akram Fakir View Post
    We don't treat the hindus in our country as you are thinking.
    Are you sure? What about the following?

The HAF report documents the long history of anti-Hindu atrocities[70] in Bangladesh,[71] a topic that many Indians and Indian governments over the years have preferred not to acknowledge. Such atrocities, including targeted attacks[72] against temples, open theft of Hindu property, and rape of young Hindu women and enticements to convert to Islam, have increased sharply in recent years after the Jamat-e-Islami joined the coalition government led by the Bangladesh National Party.[73][74] ................
    In 1971 at the time of the liberation of Bangladesh from East Pakistan, the Hindu population accounted for 15% of the total population. Thirty years on, it is now estimated at just 10.5%.[79] The ‘Vested Property Act’ previously named the ‘Enemy Property Act’ has seen up to 40% of Hindu land snatched away forcibly. Since this government has come into power, of all the rape crimes registered in Bangladesh, 98% have been registered by Hindu women. Hindu temples in Bangladesh have also been vandalised.[80][81] The United States Congressional Caucus on India has condemned these atrocities.[82]..................
    Bangladeshi feminist Taslima Nasrin's 1993 novel Lajja deals with the anti-Hindu riots and anti-secular sentiment in Bangladesh in the wake of the destruction of the Babri Masjid in India. The book was banned in Bangladesh, and helped draw international attention to the situation of the Bangladeshi Hindu minority..............
    On the February 6, 2010, Sonargaon temple in Narayanganj district of Bangladesh was destroyed by Islamic fanatics. Five people were seriously injured during the attack.[84] Temples were also attacked and destroyed in 2011[85

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus

Hari Om

Namaste and hello to all:

Did not see in intro or some other's posts anything about being a pacifist. In context from one that is ignorant, observed was an introduction as is custom and as directed. In my short time as now most definetely feel as guest as always claimed, just differently, usually observed a manifestation of a agenda before correction of some type was administered. This time with scant if any evidence, something happened. Sadly observed George Orwell's, "Animal Farm." Peered in the window and saw previous victims, and they looked like the Abrahamics. Couldn't tell the difference. Sorry BelieverJi, did not add smiley face to this. Within this beloved family on this HDF, thought saw female Praying Mantis to male, several times over.

So many dangerous and shameful assumptions made towards intent of others in this thread, including that of OPs.

Are we not taught that you can feel love for Jiva that you must take body from, if required? Did not see ones speaking within context of our path saying anything about being pacifist. Why need to talk about fate of pacifistic societies? By evidence of this thread and our path, think issue maybe good focus on how to not feed on ourselves. How the freak does this attacking in this venue with these people, bring back one wrong done through these so grave and egrigious injustices? Like mean spirited hens clucking was what was heard. What was effective here and what was harm caused?

Think very much subjectively, more relevant point being, in another thread then the intro section of One attempting to best of our knowledge at the time to introduce themselves, how to effectively combat things other then practicing assasination of others who follow this most holy path. In this case, this occured with those who follow same path, are we to act like this even with others who overtly do not like us? If only outlet felt is via the www., is there not another punching bag available then direct family? If feel not this way, this is issue, that is significant. Posted awhile back by passive aggresive elder who actually very much respect, was attitude of, we can not even agree here, how can we join together to make change. This is attitude of victim (say here most sincerely and loving, not walked in the shoes of the hurting and angry in this way so do not know at most important level) and is not effective as evidenced by so many things, even in this thread.

How the hell did this thread's content add anything? What did you protect? Now this one who appeared to be a searcher trully (if wrong does not matter on the point), maybe now what? To best of anyone's knowledge, did this one do anything? For those who are so good at third degreeing others, this is asked, you who claim this path, do you wish for anyone who claims to be Muslim or Christian, a Lotus Petal or a bullet. By offering a Lotus Petal you are not offering neck.

At point of intro, how do you know intent? If forum not open to certain Portions, including this one, kick me out. As soon as see someone with an opening from any tradition other than what you want, regardless of their lostness, searching, etc..eliminate them. Then when down to two people, back to Praying Mantis analogy. Then that one or several can have their way with their version until the hurt, fear, anger, ignorance, kills the vessel with the acid caused by.......whatever you blame at that point.

These are typed words that we do here, but life has shown that this is still interaction and we can cause harm with this, if used ignorantly. Think there is word for this. If anyone can justify action on this thread not just towards OP, but others, wow.

To qualify, I am but ignorant mongrel for real, if post photo, you would at least see this on physical side. Know BelieverJi, and others I may be sensitive but not weak. Also, not claiming with my full stomach (if not fasting) that know true pain of hunger and genocide and marginalization. With this, if harm caused to parts (sorry, as weird as me seem, my usual lack of not using SD nomenclature not insult, just feel would be insult to many here if this one did at this point. Studying hard though) causes me to feel this, for all, this will not apologize for.

Attack me, educate me, rationalize behavior, ignore me, etc.. go ahead. You had poster, and a few others who are members here that were treated not as is claimed in all of these thousands of posts but as no different then could get from those you claim act this way.

My son who knows this one is parent, at times will come up with something that educates me. He knows at this point, he is still junior to this form at this time. Tonight, feel as if am child to parents, regardless of age of members who posted on this thread against the several voices of what is greater and is not vulnerable to anything. Realize still the child, but do have value because know what i serve... each of you. This was wrong!

Om Shanti

FFTW

Namaste all,

I agree with FFTW. I also admire NS's compassion filled post and others who stood for Fakir.

I feel disappointed the manner some of the members reacted against Fakir without letting him speak his mind on this forum. He is a Muslim and has come over to us alone and we are here with a strong majority ... so we just want to show our "might" to this young man ? This is something that we must look inside and explore. Does it make us look civilised ? Someone committed atrocity against Hindus and others in the name of Islam ... do we think that this young boy is responsible for that ? Hitler was responsible for killing a number of innocents ... does it mean that all the Germans are responsible for that ?

Hindu Dharma which claims "Vasudhaiva Kutubkam" is so intolerant ? I was talking of Hindus being respectful to people of other religions & here we are not even tolerant !

That is my piece of mind. I may be wrong ... an old man I am. However, will you all please take a deep breath and think, "Is this behaviour really correct ?".

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Namaste,

I am reminded of an occasion in which I observed a small boy discovering a large and busy anthill.
    The boy's curiosity prompted him to see what would happen if he stick a twig into the anthill's entrance;
    upon doing so, his eyes grew wide and rapt, as the ants erupted into a frenzy of activity, swarming over the twig,
    obeying the imperative to protect the nest, seeking to bite and sting any living invader.
    Fascination gave way to startled dismay, as unseen defenders had found their way to the boy's toes, as he squatted close to the nest.
    As the boy's anger and desire for revenge became evident, with furious eyes, making ready to destroy the anthill, I called out to him-
    "Wait!" Again startled, he protests: "?...But they BIT me!"
    I motion him to come closer, so that I am not shouting, and he reluctantly comes.

"They are only defending their home, and themselves.
    If an elephant started to sit on you, unawares, and you had a knife,
    would you not jab the elephant, to prevent being crushed?
    To do so, the elephant would scarcely be injured, but not to do so would surely mean your death."

The boy agreed, if somewhat sullenly; and to this day does not cause disruption or chaos for the sake of his own amusement, or idle curiosity.

This boy had not originally intended to do harm; he was simply ignorant, at an age incapable of meaningful reflection, prior to action.

All living beings act according to their nature;
    as humans, past childhood, responsibility is incumbent upon any of us to learn the lay of a land in which we wish to tread, but have never before called home.

That is all I wish to say concerning this.

JAI MATA DI
    || जय माता की ||

The reactions to the OP appears exaggerated and something like USA reacting to WMD threat from Iraq.

Its looks silly that such learned.intelligent members in HDF are reacting to a Bangladeshi ignorant and typical ignorant,semi-educated muslim boy without any broad knowledge about historical and geo-political status ,who can barely write correct English.

To react in this way just prove that we give respect to such ignorant religion near the vastly reach ,scientific religion as Hinduism.It should be below our dignity to react to such silly things.
    Last edited by anirvan; 06 April 2012 at 02:22 AM. Reason: correction
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

Namaste Akram,

Please do not be too put off from some reactions here. We must have compassion for all beings. A lot of those who are having such a strong reactions to your words are those that know of the sufferings that Hindus have suffered at the hands of muslims. Certainly not all muslims are like this, but they cannot forget the atrocities that are being committed against Hindus even on a day to day basis. I know that May Allah guide you is just a very general prayer that Muslims say for themselves and others. Perhaps others thought you were trying to convert them. You just have to remember that many of people including me do not always make the right judgements or actions. I am sure you can have some deep conversations with other members on the forum. Please do not leave or be put off.

I would love to have a conversation with you (not a debate). I used to be Muslim and I wouldn't mind chatting. There are many similarities between our ways if you look from the Sufi standpoint. So I think we can have a lot of common ground.

I hope you do stick around

Om Namah Shivaya

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    God can be worshiped in any form/name and even as formless, that there is nothing like "false God", that there is no "Satan" except our own detrimental/inimical thoughts within us, that there is no permanent hell or heaven, that God is not a megalomaniac/eccentric who is ready to punish anyone who doesn't pray or doesn't believe in his book/messenger, that God doesn't need any help from human beings to fight a war for Him (if he needed anything like that he was capable of doing it all by himself) etc. etc.
    OM
    Akram: I would like to hear your views on devotee's quote above.

Quote Originally Posted by TouchedbytheLord View Post
    How about "May Allah, may Krishna, may Shiva, may Maa, may the Buddha, may Jesus, may Yahweh, may the One give you the right path."
    Akram: Do you agree with TBTL?

I am not at all surprised by the negative reactions of OP. Instead of the OP stating "May Allah give you the right path" if he had said something like "I am a practicing Muslim and want to see where the 2 religions share common ground" the reactions would have been generally positive.

Think for a minute. If any one of you wanted to post in a Christian or Muslim forum and started with something like "May Krishna give you the right path" what would you expect?

Namaste,
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker123 View Post
    I am not at all surprised by the negative reactions of OP. Instead of the OP stating "May Allah give you the right path" if he had said something like "I am a practicing Muslim and want to see where the 2 religions share common ground" the reactions would have been generally positive.

Think for a minute. If any one of you wanted to post in a Christian or Muslim forum and started with something like "May Krishna give you the right path" what would you expect?
    +1

Leaving a negative looking calling card in the form of an introduction will always bring out different reactions from different people. It all depends on how one has been, or is currently being personally affected by the muslim mischief and denials. Some of us who are detached from the effects of their jihads have the option to take the moral high road, pretend to be spiritually evolved, and wag our fingers at the rest; and others don't. I completely understand the position of more civil section of the forum membership. I sure hope that they at least try to understand where some of us, not too civil ones in their eyes, are coming from.

Pranam.
    Last edited by Believer; 06 April 2012 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker123 View Post
    You stated in your original post may Allah give you the right path. When wundermonk asked "what that path may be" you respond with the above quote. Are you trying to say only Allah will give the right path? What about Vedas?

Are you sure? What about the following?

The HAF report documents the long history of anti-Hindu atrocities[70] in Bangladesh,[71] a topic that many Indians and Indian governments over the years have preferred not to acknowledge. Such atrocities, including targeted attacks[72] against temples, open theft of Hindu property, and rape of young Hindu women and enticements to convert to Islam, have increased sharply in recent years after the Jamat-e-Islami joined the coalition government led by the Bangladesh National Party.[73][74] ................
    In 1971 at the time of the liberation of Bangladesh from East Pakistan, the Hindu population accounted for 15% of the total population. Thirty years on, it is now estimated at just 10.5%.[79] The ‘Vested Property Act’ previously named the ‘Enemy Property Act’ has seen up to 40% of Hindu land snatched away forcibly. Since this government has come into power, of all the rape crimes registered in Bangladesh, 98% have been registered by Hindu women. Hindu temples in Bangladesh have also been vandalised.[80][81] The United States Congressional Caucus on India has condemned these atrocities.[82]..................
    Bangladeshi feminist Taslima Nasrin's 1993 novel Lajja deals with the anti-Hindu riots and anti-secular sentiment in Bangladesh in the wake of the destruction of the Babri Masjid in India. The book was banned in Bangladesh, and helped draw international attention to the situation of the Bangladeshi Hindu minority..............
    On the February 6, 2010, Sonargaon temple in Narayanganj district of Bangladesh was destroyed by Islamic fanatics. Five people were seriously injured during the attack.[84] Temples were also attacked and destroyed in 2011[85

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
    Ha Ha ha when an evil comes in your mind you can do anything.Will you live after 21-12-2012?I think you will get the answers after that day.
    Pray to your god Shiba Ramayan etc to live you for those days.You will get all the answers of you.

Thread Information