namaste,

This question is inspired by Willie's comment on another thread.

Is our HDF forum dead?

True that there doesn't seem to be much activity lately but I can tell you from the logs that there are at least about twenty people logging in everyday. This number does not reflect the number of guest users that are on during the day.

I think that there is excellent content on this forum and so I see people searching and reading posts all the time as guests.

We as members have always maintained that 'quality' is better than quantity.

Also, note that I have taken measures to ensure that those who register as members are actual human beings and not just robots. Most forums have large number of members but that could be due to robots registering automatically and spamming real members. HDF does not allow robots to register, search, email or contact admin (me). That reminds me to ask: Do you guys ever get any spam that looks like it is coming from HDF? If you ever do, forward to me please and I will to it that it gets stopped at the source.

Having said that though, participation rate is very low. Could it be related to summer activities? or could it be because we are just taking a break? I couldn't say for sure.

Do you any of you have any feedback/concerns/issues on my recent posts? I feel very passionate about Hinduism and when I see someone attacking Hinduism, I can't stop myself but attack back. If this behaviour turns you off, let me know and I will stop.

Any suggestions?

Hmm...didn't realize that this is my 1201st post!!