Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rationalist organizations like Nirmukta

Re: Rationalist organizations like Nirmukta

In a recent debate with them, it is pretty clear that these pseudo-intellectuals are really using their right to free speech to troll on the internet, occupying precious cyberspace that could have been used for more useful pursuits. With what seems to be a strong politically grounded anti-religion rhetoric, these people show below that they are not really humanists but selective humanists as arvind iyer shows, and that they really have no sense of decorum when it comes to discussion being the first ones to engage in ad hominem arguments like this Lije guy.
    http://nirmukta.net/Thread-On-Viveka...fense-of-caste

Re: Rationalist organizations like Nirmukta

Absolutely agree that these people are pseudo-intellectuals. Also a bit of more ons as well. As long as some thing fits with their opinion or their naturalistic philosophy it is rational otherwise it is irrational.

I once recently posted a comment on their article on following is the link

"http://nirmukta.com/2012/02/16/deconstructing-the-inanity-of-brahman-and-the-vedantic-worldview/"

I simply said that all I see is just statements and no deconstruction. The moderator removed my comment. Anything which challenges their position is simply rejected. There seems to be no difference between them and religious fanatics.

Thread Information