Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: INDIASPIRITUALITY Blog

Re: INDIASPIRITUALITY Blog

Thanks for your great effort. excellent job!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by aryanmurali View Post
    Thanks for your great effort. excellent job!!!.
    Thank you

__/ \__
    Only God Is Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion - Ramakrishna
    Total Surrender of Ego to SELF is Real Bhakti - Ramana Maharshi

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

namah SivAya vishnurUpAya viShNave SivarUpiNe, MBh, vanaparva, 3.39.76

Sanskrit Dict | MW Dict | Gita Super Site | Hindu Dharma

3. Re: INDIASPIRITUALITY Blog

What a lovely blog, i really appreciate your hard work to write about spirituality.

why don't you create your own website rather than creating them on blogspot. It will allow independence to put information as per your requirements and it will have your own brand.

Quote Originally Posted by yogacurious View Post
    What a lovely blog, i really appreciate your hard work to write about spirituality.

why don't you create your own website rather than creating them on blogspot. It will allow independence to put information as per your requirements and it will have your own brand.
    Thank you.

For daily reading, or (not so) regular updates, blog is better. It is SEO optimized, feeds avoid spam, it's free and does not require any html knowledge. People subscribed to email newsletters or feeds can get mails in inbox / feed reader, so that they can read and reflect on spiritual teachings. Website is good for organization and blog is good for frequent updates, just like a news site. I am not a pro, but a moron, so maybe I have misunderstood it

when I created, I did not knew much difference between blog and website. It set up in 15-20 minutes. After that, it's an evolutionary change in my pass time.

Most of my posts are copy-pasting of teachings of great saints. I leave it to user discretion.

Branding, well, I do not care about it, not about spreading my name anymore, that's why I sign-in as Indiaspirituality Amrut

Aum

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

Namaste:

Thank you very much. I love your blog info. I have never seen an "about" page put together quite like that before, i.e. you have provided a comprehensive list of topics as well as saints covered in your blog. Also, a comprehensive list of those from whom you have taken inspirational quotes.

I must agree. Well done.

Thank you.

Pranam,
    jnana shiva

PS I too use Blogger for my blog. It isn't as full-featured as I would like, but it is miles ahead of Tumblr and WordPress, in my opinion.
    jnanananda.com

"At the still point, there the dance is" -T.S. Elliot

Namaste,

Thank you for kind words. It has been loong time since I have created that page. Thanks for reminding me to update it.

Aum
    Indiaspirituality

Re: INDIASPIRITUALITY Blog ATTACKED

Namaste,

My Blog, INDIASPIRITUALITY, is compromised. Please do not visit my blog until I manage to clear the code. This is mostly due to a script for TOC-date and TOC- - Labels which I took it from abu-farhan.com. The parent site is also hacked.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

EDIT: Not all pages are affected, yet it is better not to visit it.
    Last edited by Amrut; 23 January 2014 at 08:35 AM.

Namaste Indiaspirituality,

I look forward to reading your blog once the issue is cleared up! What happens if I visit it? I started reading this thread from the beginning and actually did go to the blog since I hadn't seen this post yet. I did see it posted on the blog first thing, and immediately closed out of it. Just wondering what might happen if anything.

Thank you, and good luck getting your blog back up and running!
    Om Namah Shivaya

Quote Originally Posted by fem_phoenix1109 View Post
    Namaste Indiaspirituality,

I look forward to reading your blog once the issue is cleared up! What happens if I visit it? I started reading this thread from the beginning and actually did go to the blog since I hadn't seen this post yet. I did see it posted on the blog first thing, and immediately closed out of it. Just wondering what might happen if anything.

Thank you, and good luck getting your blog back up and running!
    Namaste FP,

Immediately after posting, I cleaned up the blog. It must be 11.00 pm IST. Nothing should happen, as not the whole blog is affected. Only some pages 12-15 pages which contains customized TOC were affected e.g. links in horizontal menu - bhakti, meditation, kathamrita, TOC-date, TOC-labels, etc.

For loading TOC (Table of Contents / Sitemap), we have to use a code. I am not technical person. Hence I have to depend upon geeks who are ready to share their knowledge. We put the code, which is jscript and point it to another page which works from behind curtains. Just like images are hosted separately on picasa or photobucket or imageshack.us and the links are pointed to them from Blogger, codes can also be hosted separately and linked from third party site.

I had picked up code from Abu-Farhan.com, who, like many blogger, offers codes for free. These codes are hosted on another free site, generally code.google.com. Someone has managed to hack this author's URLs in which he has uploaded codes for free sharing. Since hacker has free access, he can alter the code by uploading a new version or insert some malicious script in between, which end users will never know.

The first person (hackers) us actual attacker, author of code (Abu Farhan) is indirectly affected ,and I as a user of code is indirectly affected. It is possible that the code may try to steal some personal info password, etc.

Google identifies malicious content and blocks the page.

I found similar scripts shared by other bloggers and changed accordingly. Hence everything should be fine. I have submitted my site for verification at webmaster.google.com. It may take some time to generate report. The system is totally automated.

I will post again when everything is cleared.

Thank you for patience. Inconvenience caused is regretted.

Hari OM

Namaste,

Dear Divine Souls,

Blog has been restored. Everything is OK.

Hari OM

Thread Information