Thread: Mobile access difficulty

Exclamation Mobile access difficulty

Hello respectful members,
    I access HDF from mobile but I am unable to read any language other than English, and I can't give reputation points to anyone... I know there is no way other than using computer which is not possible for me now, soon I'll have a smartphone so is it possible from it to read sanskrit text and giving reputation points? (the phone have android- kitkat) if someone using HDF from mobile and can do this then tell me the ways.
    Thank You!!
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Smile Re: Mobile access difficulty

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of Light View Post
    Hello respectful members,
    I access HDF from mobile but I am unable to read any language other than English, and I can't give reputation points to anyone... I know there is no way other than using computer which is not possible for me now, soon I'll have a smartphone so is it possible from it to read sanskrit text and giving reputation points? (the phone have android- kitkat) if someone using HDF from mobile and can do this then tell me the ways.
    Thank You!!
    Pranam..

Here are solutions.

★For Giving reputation through mobile Browsers ★

In mobile browsers, we've a problem to give a reputation as when we enter the text window gets disappeared. I think this is a bug of all bulletin forums. To overcome this problem, you should press and hold that symbol and then click on 'open in a new tab'. Thereafter you can give reputation.

★For viewing Sanskrit fonts on android device ★

I think your device is from non-indian country or it's a bug of kitkat os. That's why you've that problem. There are two fixes for this. First one is recommended as it'll give proper rendering of fonts. Note that avoid first fix if you've brought the phone from Indian market.

1> Try to change firnware of Android Phone. Here Changing firmware is nothing but a installing firmware of another country. I don't know your band. If its Samsung you should hit www.sammobile.com where you'll get firmwares of India. The detailed procedures are available on the internet. If you do this, your phone will become as if it is brought from India. Surely, you can read all indian languages including Sanskrit.

2> Just search on google " indian fonts for kitkat " there you'll get what you want. But note that by going through this option, you'll not get proper rendering of complex fonts of Sanskrit.

I hope this helps you

Re: Mobile access difficulty

Thank you! It will help me!
    Pranam!
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Thread Information