Thread: Sunday Humor from U turn Baadsha :-)

Talking Sunday Humor from U turn Baadsha :-)

“Take bribe form Congress and BJP if they offer you. If they don’t ask them to give. But vote for Aam Aadmi Party,” said Kejriwal

indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/arvind-kejriwal-courts-controversy-tells-voters-to-take-money-from-congress-bjp-but-vote-for-aap/#comments
    Anirudh...

Re: Sunday Humor from U turn Baadsha :-)

Namaste,

I haven't seen the article but,

Whereas I have lot of respect for Mr. Kejriwal and the team he has assembled, he failed to provide any kind of governance when the opportunity knocked. The sole purpose of the Govt. is to govern when you are put in that chair by the people, and he refused to do so within the confines of the existing laws and the powers bestowed on him. Cleaning up the system is an admirable goal but we cannot shut down the governing of a village/city/state/country because we feel that we don't have enough powers. Any extra authority needed in a democracy has to be legislated. India is not a kingdom or an authoritarian system whereby Kejriwal can demand certain powers. So, on that account he totally failed in his obligations to govern when he got the keys to the statehouse in Delhi. Should he be given a second chance? It is all up to the people of Delhi. But if he does come back to power, he will still have the same limited powers that he had last time and said that they were not enough. So, is he going to bolt again because he would not have the authority that he dreams of?

Second disturbing thing that he did was that when he met with the muslims of Delhi, he changed his tune and proclaimed that protecting the minorities was the number one issue facing India and not corruption. To get their votes, he bent over backwards to appease them. Is that the way things will be under his administration - give special favors and status to the troublemakers? Is that not politics as usual and not 'clean politics' that he pretends to be associated with?

I am all for him, but we have to realize that he cannot deliver what he promises with the limited powers that the chief minister of a state has and the way he bends to curry favor with minority groups. Let people vote per their conscious and their understanding of the issues. But do they understand the underlying flaws in his brand of governance? Stop the train, give me all the detergent and brooms and water and manpower to wash it and then start the train again for the destination, instead of cleaning it as you go along. We cannot afford to have the train be standstill for any reason. Life is dynamic, several things happening at the same time, and not sequentially. Anyone who cannot cope with handling multiple tasks at the same time is unfit to run a village/city/state/country. I want him to succeed, but he has to change his thinking and his ways. BTW, I admire an IITian going into politics.

Pranam.

Re: Sunday Humor from U turn Baadsha :-)

Namaste Believer ji

I too had great admiration until I saw his real face. I wont compel you to trust my words. Internet is open to every one. You can find it yourself.

indianrealist.com/2013/11/11/the-truth-about-aam-aadmi-party/

indiancag.org/forum-topic/post/186/true-face-of-aap

Internet has many shocking information about him.
    Anirudh...

Thread Information