Thread: Bad effects of kali

Bad effects of kali

Namaste all!!
    I listen about effect of this era of Kali but now I start realising how deep it is, my college is very nice and strict, this week my college is celebrating days... And due to small reasons murder is happen of one student.. I was never expecting this in my college, but what happen to our new generation, how can one kill anyone for a small reason... Parents are not culprit as parents always teaches their kid to grow as a good person, they always give good sanskara... Is this new generation lack the quality of thought? Thought contain energy, our thoughts make our action, our action make our habit and our habit make us.. No one teaches us how to think it is the problem, everyday we listen some shocking news on tv, lord krishna's word's about Kali Yuga are taking its shape into reality, its just starting of kaliyuga there is very long way to go, if beginning face is like this then what about end of Kali Yuga, sometimes I think that lord Vishnu's kalki avatar should happen quickly and again satya Yuga should come...
    But till there are many nice peoples in this world who are rich in thought, karmas and always obey dharma... Highly spiritual and full of love,
    Okay, tommorow is Mahashivratri... A very special day for me and all shaivites. So happy mahashiv ratri to everyone. Lord Shiva will grant all your wishesh, keep loving him and always serve him....
    -Pranam
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Re: Bad effects of kali

Namaskar Mitra,
    It is a very sad incident that took place.I don't know why people in this generation are so anxious to harm someone.Lord Krishna said that every human being,animal or be it anything is his part so we should treat everything like it is him.Every human being has a "Ansh" of Vasudeva Krishna but we fail to see it and don't treat others like how we think we should get treated.May be this is our ignorance,actually it is.

Speaking of Kali Yuga,I too hope the same that Lord Kalki should come and end this world now but as it is said it's Not the time yet.So,we will have to face these "Adarmas" but don't loose hope on Lord Narayana as he has said that everytime when Adharma will rise O' men of Bharata I will come to restore Dharma.

Just keep believing on him.He is our Charioteer in this world and we are his "Partha".He will be our light in Kali Yuga.

Dhanyavad.
    Hari bol

Namashkar,

It's sad to hear that incident in your school! Sri Krishna's vani will always be true. Whenever I hear any incidents like these, I never get shocked, as paap has become a norm in society these days. Not all parents astika these days, you never know what kinds of teaching they give to their children. You should focus on yourself and so Jaap of some sort to distract you from these bad energies. Doing Jaap in this yug is VERY rewarding in this yug. I am only 19, but I have realized that everything we recieve is part of Karma from our past life, so nothing ever really surprises me anymore. As for Satyug, I know for sure we will not see it in this life lol, we still have about 400,000 years till that will happen!

I totally agree with you mitra!
    Pranam
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Thread Information