Thread: Hey what's up guys, new here. Anyone else from michigan?

Hey what's up guys, new here. Anyone else from michigan?

Hey guys, what's up?

Just wanted to sort of introduce myself, and plus all my posts still seem to need to be reviewed by a mod so hopefully this will get the ball rolling!

I've been reading into 'Hinduism' for maybe 2 years or
    So now, first stumbling onto the upanidhads and then from there a different arrangement of things.

I'm not Hindu, and I say that because I'm not anything. The way I see it God is universal and is manifest throughout all of Life. That being said I have a profound respect for your culture, texts and philosophies.

What really got me interested was after reading into certain things, I was amazed by underlying principles of Hinduism running through religions that came after it historically that I was more familiar with growing up in a western household.

What I'm really interested in, is 2 things. On a more personal level, researching and connecting with the "perennial philosophy" concurrent through the history of all of mankind
    and 2, on a more communal level, using religion and philosophy as the unifying force it was intended to be.

Like I said the way I see it, God is universal and the reality is that All is One.

Anyway, if there are any fellow boarders from michigan that would be cool to be able to discuss things with, but if not that's cool too

Namaste, God bless and all that good stuff!

Re: Hey what's up guys, new here. Anyone else from michigan?

Hello,
    I would like to welcome you here to HDF.Hope that your experience is great here.You are from the "Motor City",that's great.Enjoy your stay here buddy.

Thank You
    Hari bol

Thread Information