Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Planetory Movements

Re: Planetory Movements

Namaste Rohiniranjan Ji,

I love your precocious child analogy; let us only hope that the child does not unwittingly set fire to his play pen, whilst playing with fire ...

It is curious how science takes much of its inspiration from what has been written; those of us versed in the axioms of sanAtana dharma will quite naturally understand the four levels of sound (vibration) which precede any material manifestation. Yet Those who are not yet attuned to this notion, will surly always demand that this be proven materially; how paradoxical it is! Rather like demanding that a Stradivarius be recreated so as to prove that it exists in the first place, when all one need do is listen. Those who are not capable of such creation always seem to need to disseminate the world and its knowledge, as if in doing so they will achieve something comparable.

I hope that any future Mars exploration, will not justify in the minds of materialists; the continued destruction of Mother Earth. Sorry if I sound negative but we are rather virulent; rather like a bad case of the flu.

Kind regards.
    Last edited by Mana; 08 March 2014 at 05:36 AM.

Re: Planetory Movements

Quote Originally Posted by Mana View Post
    Namaste Rohiniranjan Ji,

I love your precocious child analogy; let us only hope that the child does not unwittingly set fire to his play pen, whilst playing with fire ...

It is curious how science takes much of its inspiration from what has been written; those of us versed in the axioms of sanAtana dharma will quite naturally understand the four levels of sound (vibration) which precede any material manifestation. Yet Those who are not yet attuned to this notion, will surly always demand that this be proven materially; how paradoxical it is! Rather like demanding that a Stradivarius be recreated so as to prove that it exists in the first place, when all one need do is listen. Those who are not capable of such creation always seem to need to disseminate the world and its knowledge, as if in doing so they will achieve something comparable.

I hope that any future Mars exploration, will not justify in the minds of materialists; the continued destruction of Mother Earth. Sorry if I sound negative but we are rather virulent; rather like a bad case of the flu.

Kind regards.

Mana ji,

Whoever destroys the Leela of God, the blame would get readily shifted to the head of the precocious child! ;-)

We human beings come equipped with this faculty to absolve ourselves readily and blame someone or something, for our misdeeds ...!

Sometimes it is science that gets blamed, at other times economy, or politicians or parents or society and as we astrologers often see, the planets get blamed for the bad karma that was our doing and not that of the planets...!

Actions (Karma) are always associated with responsibilities (for the actions). In accepting those comes the true ascension and ultimate absolution...!

Love, Light, Reality!

Rohiniranjan

Thread Information