Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight

Re: Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight...Search continues!

Quote Originally Posted by Rohiniranjan View Post
    Today I heard/saw on a TV news bulletin that they have scoured through 95% of the wide area where the 'pings' were received. The mystery continues!

On following an interesting discussion about sunset charts and six years progression through each house, posted by a member there and claiming good early results using the technique (although she mentioned the sunrise chart, which the thread was about (a bit confusing, eh...?) I came upon these jyotish-related links where one practitioner tuned into the possibility of there being mechanical trouble, while the other one seemed convinced that it was an act of terrorism!

The search continues for the perfect answer...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVuRJCtGflo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUqe3V-Cc8k

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
    Apparently 'abandoned' when the batteries died (pinging stopped), but scientists did not give up. Australia recently announced that through extensive data/metadata analysis, they are now going to search an even wider area (thousands of kilometers wide) more to the south of the original search!

Maybe where astrologers failed, scientific optimism may move matters ahead, even if it is an academic pursuit (other than for the affected families and relatives vis-à-vis personal *closure* of the matter).

The psychics were claiming that the plane had been hijacked and got refuelled at an army base and then flew to a country in middle east or thereabouts (the show was aired soon after the original date of disaster in the coast-to-coast radio show hosted by George N.). I forget if some "alien" connections were also mentioned...!

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Re: Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight

Namaste All,

Just a thought, why not make use of Horary Astrology (Prashna Kundali), which would eliminate the doubts such as which or whose date, time and place to be considered. May be someone with the experties in horary astrology may help.

Pranam
    Ekoham
    Jo sahaj hai, saral hai, wohi satya hai!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekoham View Post
    Namaste All,

Just a thought, why not make use of Horary Astrology (Prashna Kundali), which would eliminate the doubts such as which or whose date, time and place to be considered. May be someone with the experties in horary astrology may help.

Pranam
    Ekoham
    There are certain requirements for horary to work, as you know!
    Cannot be resorted to upon a whim, as far as I know!
    But, what makes you think of it as the surefire way in the current situation that has been dragging on for some time??

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Namaste RRji,

I am no expert of Horary, with the little knowledge I have, it's just a thought that came to my mind. Whether it works on the whims or not only an expert in Horary can answer, I am just an amateur. The only thing I believed is nothing is impossible if attempted with full commitment.

Pranam

Ekoham
    Jo sahaj hai, saral hai, wohi satya hai!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekoham View Post
    Namaste RRji,

I am no expert of Horary, with the little knowledge I have, it's just a thought that came to my mind. Whether it works on the whims or not only an expert in Horary can answer, I am just an amateur. The only thing I believed is nothing is impossible if attempted with full commitment.

Pranam

Ekoham
    Precisely what I was saying! The realm of horary must not be entered upon a WHIM! ;-)

update 2015-07-30

After a piece of a plane was found on a Reunion Island beach in the Indian Ocean, suspicions immediately arose that it was a piece of long-missing MH370. Authorities were not yet able to substantiate that claim when another piece of debris washed up on the island: a suitcase. The suitcase was found about ten feet away from the airplane part.
    "We set aside all the garbage we had gathered on the beach during the day and today we thought that old suitcase could be related," Johnny Begue, the man who found the suitcase, told the Wall Street Journal. "It could have been thrown into the sea from the beach." Begue gave the suitcase to the French police department, which transported it to Toulouse, France, for further investigation.
    The Malaysia Airlines flight disappeared on March 8, 2014 when traveling from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. All 239 people on board have been declared dead and debris was never found.

While some experts believe these are signs that the MH370 wreckage is nearby, Reunion Island is 3,800 miles away from the last known location of the plane. As for Begue, he hopes this debris is part of the plane: "I'm not an expert but I hope it is the plane for the sake of the families." ...

Thread Information