Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Astrological indications of Sanyasi...

Re: Astrological indications of Sanyasi...

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    hari o
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

Let your research begin and you tell us...

iti śiva
    Good advice! :-)

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Namaste Yajvan ji

From what I‘ve read͵ Venus͵ Saturn and Ketu in mutual konas are more like Tapaswi yoga - dedicated and selfless pursuit - sometimes seen in scientific research students as well.

Sanyasi yoga is Parivrajya yoga - I believe Varahamihira has dedicated an entire chapter for dealing with this in Brhajjataka. However the rules have escaped my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    Om Tat Sat,

Best to start with the definition of this rāja-bhraṣṭa yoga . This occurs when the lord of the ārūḍha lagna resides (conjoins) with the lord of the upapada lagna (UL). This UL is the ārūḍha of the 12th house.
    So, one needs to know ( and understand) how to calculate the ārūḍha pada¹ of any sign. This is offered within this jyotish folder:
    http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1633
    http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1638
    http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1641

Thanks for helping me to understand AL & UL.

Now I've a follow up question. Does Raja-Bhrasta Yoga happens only when AL resides with lord of UL. Or we can use the normal conditions of aspects, parivartana's etc. I hope this can be applied only in D1.

Thanks
    Krishna
    Krishna ji,

Any progress...?

It seems that in this bhrishta-yoga (should be called ku-yoga or arishtha probably more fittingly!) (AL~UL mixture) the 12th house indications (as opposed to UL attributes) are being portrayed. Or is there some deep-sacred-secret we are missing...?

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    Om Tat Sat,

Some common astro factors in D1 denoting Sanyasi way oflife.

1. All 4 Kendras are without any Graha's.

2. Saturn & Ketu Conjuction.

3. Kataga & Simha Lagnas.

4. Lagnathipathi Neecha.

5. Exulted Venus.

6. 9th Lord with stength.

7. Saturn in second house.

8. More Planets residing in Shuba graha's houses. More andmore planets in Shubha graha's house indicates an enlightened soul. Ucha,Neecha, Swashetra & Moola trikona is also equally good.

Thanks
    Krishna
    Namaste Krishna ji

Reg pt 5͵
    I thought Debilitated Venus (without bhanga and without malefic connection) promotes Sannyasi way of life͵ and not exalted Venus. Please correct me if mistaken. Even an exalted Venus in Kendra͵ giving Malavya yoga͵ makes one enjoy a lot of worldly pleasures.

Also I dont think debilitated lagna lord helps with spirituality͵ unless adequately compensated in varga charts.
    Last edited by harih; 22 June 2015 at 04:27 AM. Reason: included pt abt lagna lord

Thread Information