Thread: Baba, pleez..

Baba, pleez..

Pranam,

One SMS I received today reads:

ये SMS जरूर सबको भेजना ...।एक औरत ने बहूत बीमारी की हालत मे सपना देखा , की साई बाबा उसे पानी पीला रहे है। सुबह जब वह औरत जागी, तो वह ठीक हो चुकी थी। और उसके पास एक तुकडा पडा था, जिसपर लिखा था।"साई बाबा is the Living God in the World " उसने लोगों को बताया। एक आफिसर ने यह SMS लोगों को भेजा, तो उसे Pramotion मिला। एक आदमी ने Delete कर दिया, तो उसने अपना सब कुछ १३ दिनों मे खो दिया। .......ये SMS आप १३ लोगों को भेजके देखो, आपके ७ SMS आपका भाग्य बदल देगा ।Please Dont Break the Chain...
    A bit of search and on the internet I got this:
    This is a true story: A very sick woman dreamt that Jesus gave her water to drink. When she woke up in the morning she was well again, fit, fine & Healed. She saw a piece of paper on the side of her table which read, "Jesus is the true living God." So she told people about what had happened to her. One Officer who heard the lady's story, forwarded it by text to 13 people, and he instantly got promoted at work. Another guy who received the text deleted the message instantly and he suffered great loss for 13 days. Please send this message to 13 people & see what good thing happens to you. Please, do not ignore this message. See how Jesus will work wonders in your life, just because you believe, that's all it takes, FAITH
    The SMS in Hindi differs from this one in that the "the true living god" mentioned is Sai baba instead of Jesus.

Ludicrous, but very typical of what remains of Hinduism on the ground. Such OCD cults feed upon the primitiveness of masses, duly cultivated by dissemination of "un-education" about both religion and science.

The sender is a Science teacher, btw. And no stranger to Hindu traditions either.

Are we becoming primitive fools?

Fools and cons no doubt eventually find ways of embracing each other.

Love knows no boundaries.

Sai baba, please forgive me (SMS thingy). Baba, pleez.

namaste,

KT
    Things to remember:

1. Life = yajña
    2. Depth of Āstika knowledge is directly proportional
    to the richness of Sanskrit it is written in
    3. Āstika = Bhārata ("east") / Ārya ("west")
    4. Varṇa = tripartite division of Vedic polity
    5. r = c. x²
    where,
    r = realisation
    constant c = intelligence
    variable x = bhakti

Re: Baba, pleez..

Pranam,
    Couldn't help but respond to this post since I've received similar chain messages:
    Like this one:

Or this:

This one is from Deepika:
    पुरी में जगन्नाथ मंदिर के 8 अजूबे इस प्रकार है।

1.मन्दिर के ऊपर झंडा हमेशा हवा के विपरीत दिशा में लहराते हुए।

2.पुरी में किसी भी जगह से आप मन्दिर के ऊपर लगे सुदर्शन चक्र को देखेगे तो वह आपको सामने ही लगा दिखेगा।

3.सामान्य दिन के समय हवा समुद्र से जमीन की तरफ आती है, और शाम के दौरान इसके विपरीत, लेकिन पूरी में इसका उल्टा होता है.
    4.पक्षी या विमानों मंदिर के ऊपर उड़ते हुए नहीं पायेगें।

5.मुख्य गुंबद की छाया दिन के किसी भी समय अदृश्य है.

6.मंदिर के अंदर पकाने के लिए भोजन की मात्रा पूरे वर्ष के लिए रहती है। प्रसाद की एक भी मात्रा कभी भी यह व्यर्थ नहीं जाएगी, चाहे कुछ हजार लोगों से 20 लाख लोगों को खिला सकते हैं.

7. मंदिर में रसोई (प्रसाद)पकाने के लिए 7 बर्तन एक दूसरे पर रखा जाता है और लकड़ी पर पकाया जाता है. इस प्रक्रिया में शीर्ष बर्तन में सामग्री पहले पकती है फिर क्रमश: नीचे की तरफ एक के बाद एक पकते जाती है।

8.मन्दिर के सिंहद्वार में पहला कदम प्रवेश करने पर (मंदिर के अंदर से) आप सागर द्वारा निर्मित किसी भी ध्वनि नहीं सुन सकते. आप (मंदिर के बाहर से) एक ही कदम को पार करें जब आप इसे सुन सकते हैं. इसे शाम को स्पष्ट रूप से देखा जा सकता है।

साथ में यह भी जाने:-
    मन्दिर का रसोई घर दुनिया का सबसे बड़ा रसोइ घर है।

प्रति दिन सांयकाल मन्दिर के ऊपर लगी ध्वजा को मानव द्वारा उल्टा चढ़ कर बदला जाता है।

मन्दिर का क्षेत्रफल चार लाख वर्ग फिट में है।
    मन्दिर की ऊंचाई 214 फिट है।

विशाल रसोई घर में भगवान जगन्नाथ को चढ़ाने वाले महाप्रसाद को बनाने 500 रसोईये एवं 300 उनके सहयोगी काम करते है।
    " जय जगन्नाथ
    जय जय जगन्नाथ "
    एक बात बोलू इंकार मत करना आपको आप जिसे चाहते हे उनकी कसम हे। शिव जी 5 नाम

1"शिव शंकर"
    2"भोले नाथ"
    3"नील कंठ"
    4"महारुद्र"
    5"मृत्युंजय"

10 लोगो को सेंड करों ।आज आपको गुड न्यूज़ मिलेगी,अगर पढ़कर अंजन बने रहे तो शानिवार तक कुछ ऐसा होगा जो कभी सोचा भी नहीं ।
    And this one from Balwinder:
    What is "786"

( 786 ) is Bismilla

Yani ki
    Quran Pak
    Me

66=Allah
    229=Mustafa
    110=Ali
    135=Fatima
    118=Hussan
    128=Hussain

Total Jama kro
    To = 786

Yeh Msg
    12-Dosto ko
    Send Kro

Koi Achi Khabar
    Milegi

Na Kiya to
    1-Sal tak
    Badnaseeb
    Raho Ge

Beshak Azmaa Lo

Ye 100% Such
    Plz
    D'nt Delete

@
    Usually I just treat them as spam, but sometimes they're so random that I just can't help but laugh. One thing that I find common about all of them is that they almost seem to threaten you if you don't send it (je nahin bhejia to agle 10 saalan tak koi safalta nahin milegee, inkaar karoge to 2 saal tak koi bhi kaam nahi hoga, agar padkar anjan bane rahe to shanivaar tak kuch aisa hoga jo kabhi socha bhi nahi, na kiya to 1 sal tak badnaseeb raho ge, etc.) Sometimes I wonder whether it's the threat of bad luck that causes people to send the messages, if it's the promises of good luck if you do, or perhaps both.
    Last edited by Jaskaran Singh; 15 August 2014 at 02:56 PM.
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Namaste,

All I can say is that you guys are lucky to own cell phones. I, on the other hand, have not been able to justify owning one and still live in my self imposed disconnected mode. So, enjoy your cells and learn to live with the messages!

Pranam.
    Last edited by Believer; 15 August 2014 at 10:39 PM.

Hari Om!

Yes, these messages come as spam via cell phone but in the U.S. they often come as what are called "chain letters" to which are sent via post where the sender is required to send the message on to a certain number of persons or bad luck will come their way for having broken the chain of the letter. However for having kept the chain intact and sending on the letter, good fortune will come. The messages are of the same sort. Disgusting in my opinion to say the least.

Om

Namaste,

There have been some interesting publications recently suggesting a "viral nature" to our modern media networks and communications. As these phenomenon are viewed by means of a computer; the patters mimic precisely those of a virus, nature (prakriti) repeats its forms, again and again.

That is the beautiful aspect; less pretty though, is the thought of a telephone company executive making money from his office by starting the chain letter ...

An interesting example of the flickering of Ajna chakra, as both society and śiva sleep.

I am in the same boat as Believer Ji here with no mobile phone; I am not privy to such divine insight by way of the SMS.

Kind regards.
    8i8

Namaste
    Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

All I can say is that you guys are lucky to own cell phones. I, on the other hand, have not been able to justify owning one and still live in my self imposed disconnected mode. So, enjoy your cells and learn to live with the messages!

Pranam.
    I remember some time ago a journalist in my country said that while traveling around the world once lost his cell phone (or had been stolen or had been broken or something like that). Anyway he has diabetes and said that immediately after losing cell phone noticed that his blood sugar level began to stabilize. There is something positively in the fact that you do not have a cell phone. It's good for your health.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

Pranam.
    Vannakkam B: I don't own one either, although recently my daughter bought my wife one. With a new baby to care for, and needing help, it's more like GPS tracker of an individual than it is a cell phone. She's already left it behind ... at my daughter's house, so yeah, it's doing a lot of good.

Aum Namasivaya

Namaste,

Reading through the responses here, some truly hilarious and others very sane, it has made me wonder: what is the future of the gadgetry and tools that we surround ourselves with?

Surely we don't need to be bombarded with trivia all the time. The internet opened the floodgates of information, a huge change from the controlled information (and propaganda) days of the newspapers and the TV.

Though what I wonder now is may be we need less, not more. Less features, not more.

There is a vacuum here today which is today instead being filled with cheap environment degrading products on one hand and "OCD" and other various harmful cults on the other.

Information is not knowledge. Consuming others' creativity, such as in games and softwares, without it improving something in us, is harmful to both the creator and the consumer. For how long this will go on? I wonder.

Take cell phones for example. As suggested and indicated by some members here, I wonder if all that we would really need is GPS tracker? So that we can know the location of our near and dear ones. And may be a health indicator too which can relay irregularities- such as increased heart beats or anxiety - to the near police station and hospital?

Wasn't talking supposed to be face to face? So do we need phones even for talking?
    Things to remember:

1. Life = yajña
    2. Depth of Āstika knowledge is directly proportional
    to the richness of Sanskrit it is written in
    3. Āstika = Bhārata ("east") / Ārya ("west")
    4. Varṇa = tripartite division of Vedic polity
    5. r = c. x²
    where,
    r = realisation
    constant c = intelligence
    variable x = bhakti

Thread Information