Thread: How come so few seers?

How come so few seers?

Namaste,

I wonder why, if life is an incarnation cycle, what happened to Buddha/Lao tze/ and all other Yogi,s from past days.

They should incarnate again, maybe they gained the power of not being born again, but i think they at least have a choice to revisit, yet i dont see many/any of them arround, such spirituel advanced beings should come back and enlighten the rest. We should be in an upward motion, thanks to these seers progresses.

This does not seem the case wonder why.

cheerio,
    Last edited by Eastern Mind; 21 April 2014 at 06:43 AM. Reason: avoiding conflict

Re: How come so few seers?

Namaste Brahmarama,

Vasudeva is always present; the thing is that we are asleep, thus unable to see.

Upward motion in Kali yuga is an illusion nothing quite so linear takes place, it just feels that way; in becoming so depraved and so ignorant when we do eventually do find our selves again; it feels as if we are going up.

Vasudeva is always present: 1000's of turtles die so that one can live to a ripe old age.

Food for your consideration.

Kind regards.
    Last edited by Mana; 20 April 2014 at 01:18 AM.

Re: How come so few seers?

Namaste Brahmarama,

Quote Originally Posted by Brahmarama View Post
    I wonder why, if life is an incarnation cycle, what happened to Jesus/Buddha/Lao tze/ and all other Yogi,s from past days.

They should incarnate again, maybe they gained the power of not being born again, but i think they at least have a choice to revisit, yet i dont see many/any of them arround, such spirituel advanced beings should come back and enlighten the rest. We should be in an upward motion, thanks to these seers progresses.
    They have freedom to take birth for the sake of this world and if they want they may not take birth. How do you know that they do not reincarnate ? They do reincarnate at different points of times with different names and in different bodies. Many of the masters who left their bodies are always with their disciples helping them on their way in their subtle bodies. Mahavatar Babaji has chosen not to embrace death and keep helping spiritual aspirants in Kriya Yoga. His presence has been felt and testified by many great saints.

However, they do act within the umbrella of great plan of God for this world.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Thread Information