Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THE HIMALAYAN RISHI SANGHA & KUTHUMI LAL

THE HIMALAYAN RISHI SANGHA & KUTHUMI LAL

I am starting this thread which focus on one of the most secret spiritual activities going on since long time by revered arya sages in secret caves of great Himalayan.

these are not any hearsays but it was said by my beloved guru which i have found support from various saints and literatures. though i don"t have these literatures,so can"t put it properly.i will welcome members to contribute.

The Kuthumi lal, who is also known as Mahatma Sumeru Das is the sitting Chair or leader of Rishi sangha. his one more name is RISHI MAITREYA.my Gurudev paramahansa sri Nigamananda Dev is his direct desciple under whom he was taught YOGA in a dense jungle cave in MP 100yrs back.

The Rishi sangha is the association of those revered saints mostly living without physical body of past and current times and also present days rishi.

It is chaired by 3 members leaders.1-Maitreya 2-Rushyasringha3-..................

i will come with proper details later.
    Functiona-

1- guide the spiritual course of current time,

time and often they guide worthy persons into their fold and teach them Yoga or other spiritual advice and make them developed and then send them back among peoples to teach and spread adhyatma vidya

few imp.exp are : Bijayakrishna Goswami, Srimat Lahiri mahasaya(Lahiri Gita frame), sri yukteswar and Yogananda (the autobiography of a yogi), my gurudev swami Nigamananda saraswatideva, Madam Blavatsky and Sir Alcot of
    THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY,Swami Tailanga swami,Bhaskarananda,Gahirababa are just few

2- they are involved in the preliminary preparation for the forthcoming New Age Satyayuga.

Basically by their tapasya, guidance to worthy ones and propagating spiritual up-liftment of society as a whole and preparing the Ground work for Incarnation of Jagat-Guru in the world.

3- My Guru has advised that these great souls usually move in lower sky all over world in Brahmamuhurta(deep early mornings) in population area and if you are involved in spiritual doings with purity can get their blessings in your pursuit.

4- when required they can take human form and comes to human habitat and guide them in spirituality

5- their annual meeting takes place in Buddha purnima..near somewhere middle-east underground caves (areas arround afgan area0

6- they are the principal co-ordinator between Jagatguru and world spiritual activities.
    Last edited by anirvan; 29 March 2011 at 12:31 AM.

Re: THE HIMALAYAN RISHI SANGHA & KUTHUMI LAL

here i will give small introduction of Sri Kuthumi Lal and his brief past history. and few links.WHO IS KUTHUMI?

The One Who is called Kuthumi is a Member of that Group of Beings Who oversee and guide the evolutionary developement of Humankind on Planet Earth. They are, of course, non-physical Foci of Consciousness and are variously called The Elders of The Race, The Spiritual Hierarchy, and The Great White Brotherhood.

Kuthumi is one of The Seven Chohans or Lords of The Seven Rays, which are Major Aspects and Attributes of The Creative Force for this Universe. In that role and responsibility, They transmute from a Higher Level through their Consciousness one of those particular Aspects for the benefit and progress of the sentient life on this planet. Kuthumi is The Chohan of The Second Ray Which is called Love/Wisdom and oversees the activity and global projects of The Second Ray Brotherhood Who work with this energy to promote the spiritual advancement of a laggard Human Race.

Kuthumi is also known as The World Teacher, having moved into that Position when the previous World Teacher (Maitreya) took a Higher Initiation within The Spiritual Hierarchy in fairly recent times. Kuthumi was the closest Disciple of Maitreya for a very long time. The Position of World Teacher is also called The Office of The Christ Consciousness in the "occult" literature.

The last incarnate lifetime of the current World Teacher was as Kuthumi Lal Singh, an Indian Kashmiri Prince of the 19th Century. Toward the end of that lifetime, He took The Fifth Initiation which is called The Ascension, and he became an Ascended Master of Wisdom in The Spiritual Hierarchy and chose to remain with the evolutionary scheme of Planet Earth (out of compassion) rather than moving on to other more extensive systems of evolution and experience.

The following are a few of the more memorable lifetimes of The One called Kuthumi within the past few millennia:

1) Egyptian Pharaoh Thutmose III (Menkheperre Reign: 1479-1425 BC)

2) Egyptian Pharaoh Ramesses II (Usermaatresetepenre Reign: 1279-1213 BC)

3) Pythagoras, the great Greek Initiate

4) Balthazar, one of the 3 Zoroastrian Magi

5) Saint John the Beloved, the one closest to Master Jesus

6) Saint Francis of Assisi (1182-1226 AD)

7) Saint Martin de Porres (Lima, Peru 1579-1639 AD)

8) Shah Jahan, builder of The Taj Mahal in India

In the New Golden Age upon Earth, Kuthumi will physically manifest and walk amongst Humankind as an Avatar of The Christ Consciousness and The Lord of Compassion, and He will anchor the virtue of compassion in The Collective Consciousness to remain for all time.

As this incarnate personality, I am a small fragment of The Kuthumi Consciousness (one of many), and it is The Christed Energy of Kuthumi which is transmitted through my body and my hands during a healing session. It is Kuthumi Who wishes to heal those who are ready to be healed through me, hence the Kuthumi hands.

NA - NA -NA
    Last edited by sanjib78; 05 June 2012 at 03:57 AM. Reason: NA - NA -NA

Quote Originally Posted by anirvan View Post
    The One Who is called Kuthumi is a Member of that Group of Beings Who oversee and guide the evolutionary developement of Humankind on Planet Earth.

The following are a few of the more memorable lifetimes of The One called Kuthumi within the past few millennia:

1) Egyptian Pharaoh Thutmose III (Menkheperre Reign: 1479-1425 BC)

2) Egyptian Pharaoh Ramesses II (Usermaatresetepenre Reign: 1279-1213 BC)

3) Pythagoras, the great Greek Initiate

4) Balthazar, one of the 3 Zoroastrian Magi

5) Saint John the Beloved, the one closest to Master Jesus

6) Saint Francis of Assisi (1182-1226 AD)

7) Saint Martin de Porres (Lima, Peru 1579-1639 AD)

8) Shah Jahan, builder of The Taj Mahal in India

Well human have evolved in a miniscule time period of time in earth history, a mere few thousand years.

What was this bodyless brotherhood doing say 65 million years ago? Was it Mr Kuthumi who incarnated as Predator-X - the big brother of liopleuredon forex, the greatest, largest and most awesome reptilian carnivore to ever live, to rule and guide over dinosours?

Given his human reincarnation, that is the most logical conclusion I can think of.

And surely he was also the mighty megalodon ruling over all fish & anything that came close to the sea, in the Cenozoic era? That still leaves me clueless how he ruled when there was no life on earth.

Please don't take me otherwise, these ageless non physical beings seem to have been extra busy in last 5 thousand years and zeroed in on the himalayan region for some reason, I am just curious what they were upto before all this busyness. Surely not sitting idle in the sky. I am sure he was also the MEGALODON! Prostrations!
    Last edited by sm78; 15 March 2012 at 12:49 AM.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    Well human have evolved in a miniscule time period of time in earth history, a mere few thousand years.

What was this bodyless brotherhood doing say 65 million years ago? Was it Mr Kuthumi who incarnated as Predator-X - the big brother of liopleuredon forex, the greatest, largest and most awesome reptilian carnivore to ever live, to rule and guide over dinosours?

Given his human reincarnation, that is the most logical conclusion I can think of.

And surely he was also the mighty megalodon ruling over all fish & anything that came close to the sea, in the Cenozoic era? That still leaves me clueless how he ruled when there was no life on earth.

Please don't take me otherwise, these ageless non physical beings seem to have been extra busy in last 5 thousand years and zeroed in on the himalayan region for some reason, I am just curious what they were upto before all this busyness. Surely not sitting idle in the sky. I am sure he was also the MEGALODON! Prostrations!
    what an wonderful revelation from SM. just mentioning few day dreaming scientist"s hypothesis regarding the entire history of earth will solve the entire solution to all problems. If you want to belief the human evolution of certain thousand years and you are an ancestor to monkey and your great great grand father was Pisces and amphibian,you are most welcome.But my belief and intuition for existence of human goes way beyond 65 million years.
    I have no hesitation to belief that Bhagvan Ram existed well before lakh/million years.

You are totally free to follow your faith,but dont ridicule the faith of millions of spiritual hindus or hindu scriptures.
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

what an wonderful revelation from SM. just mentioning few day dreaming scientist"s hypothesis regarding the entire history of earth will solve the entire solution to all problems. If you want to belief the human evolution of certain thousand years and you are an ancestor to monkey and your great great grand father was Pisces and amphibian,you are most welcome.But my belief and intuition for existence of human goes way beyond 65 million years.
    I have no hesitation to belief that Bhagvan Ram existed well before lakh/million years.

You are totally free to follow your faith,but dont ridicule the faith of millions of spiritual hindus or hindu scriptures.
    Human history on earth of 100K years, existence of megalodons existing till 1.5 million years agi, Predator-X in the late cretatious periods are no longer matter of faith, they are facts. So I am not ridiculing any faith.

And I think I really had a revelation what Nigamananda must missed w.r.t the prehistoric activities of these great beings and Mr Kuthumi Lal in particular. Actually, he was kind enough to speak me directly, after I read your posts this morning and started having doubts, by appreaing in a supra-physical vision.

You may not want to believe me, but please do not ridicule my genuine visions and prehistoric activities of Mr Kuthumi Lal. He was the Megalodon indeed.

[QUOTE]Then you should start preaching like Nityananda and dont waste your precious time on internet,as you need broader population base to reveal your supra-physical vision .The reason you shouldn"t waste the time is because after such vision,your days on earth have started numbered.as god dont like to keep such enlightened souls under sun for long.Only God can save such inflated ego.

entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet

god dont like to keep such enlightened souls under sun for long.Only God can save such inflated ego.
    No god will keep me around to throw more light on englightned masters whose prehistoric activities are not well known at all to humanity. With the grace of paramhamshas like Nigamananda we know a little bit about their work of last few thousand years - but that leaves billions of years of activity since life inhabited earth. I must make that available to people who want to believe in the importance of incredible work of these deathless super beings and Mr Kuthumi Lal in particular are doing and have done.

Plus, with so many paramhamsha sannyasis (who by their own admission and title have realized brahman) are living upto ripe old age with clinical obesity , I am sure God will be kind enough to allow a humble light shiner of Mr Kuthumi Lal. Thanks.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    No god will keep me around to throw more light on englightned masters whose prehistoric activities are not well known at all to humanity.. I must make that available to people who want to believe in the importance of incredible work of these deathless super beings and Mr Kuthumi Lal in particular are doing and have done.
    I wish so too,let god"s great wish in form of you light the remained darkness on earth.

Plus, with so many paramhamsha sannyasis (who by their own admission and title have realized brahman) are living upto ripe old age with clinical obesity ,
    Its the evil medical science"s fault o keep those obese burden on earth who are pathetic obstacle to the rationalistic enlightenment of reformers like you.

I am sure God will be kind enough to allow a humble light shiner of Mr Kuthumi Lal. Thanks.
    Dont worry,there will be millions of light shiners of Kuthumi and truth.Your rationalist and agnostic/atheist will be wiped out like happened with kauravas.

Thread Information