Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Falling Apart...Again...

Re: Falling Apart...Again...

Namaste Webimpulse,

So glad to hear that things are better; in your cycle of the soul you are having quite a roller-coaster ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Webimpulse View Post
    ... While there is still a lot of darkness on my life right now, one thing I have realized is that sometimes I cover my eyes to shield myself from light and then complain it's too dark.
    I love your analogy here, quite wonderful. Now tell me: Do you know what happens when it is very dark out side; should you take your hands away from covering your eyes?

Kind regards.
    Last edited by Mana; 23 February 2014 at 01:14 AM.

Otherwise said; to take the Bull by the horns ...

Swami Vivekananda used to say "Strength is religion, weakness is death".
    He always stressed on the need to stand up and take courage.
    Be strong.

Let not the mind dictate terms to you.
    Come up, O Lions, and shake off the delusion that you are a sheep

I am glad you are doing better (other than cut in hours)... My family has some medical background, I am not a big fan of SSRI's, but let us leave that aside. I do not think you are having a spiritual crisis, rather I strongly suspect you under went what is typical when changing prescription from one medication to a new one, especially true for the type of medication your doctor prescribed. These unnerving reactions, which is more related to the previous medication sunset or put into second place to the newer prescription, can cause rather severe side effect initially, this is not uncommon.

It is not easy, no doubt, but I can assure you that you will be coming around since you do have that ability.

As far as Hinduism, my personal feeling is that asking the Devatas for crisis help may not be beneficial in this case but only focus too much on problems and can actually intensify worry or even panic.

Yes, look to the Devatas for guidance but what I think is better, is to keep things simple, have a nice breakfast each morning and offer your food and thanks to the Devatas. Take nice long, warm baths with nice perfumes in the water and think of Shiva meditating or other such Devata leelas. In other words, just do those common things and make them a comfortable and regulated action. Take these simple things as a form of meditation.

Hope all goes well.

Om Namah Sivaya

Hari Om!

WebimpulseJi,

Truly look forward to your updates because it seems that little gems are hidden within. With this in mind, hope all is well today and that you feel every blessing of every god that is certainly yours. Jai Jai!

Perhaps of the 3 "medications", unless somehow I've overlooked, how about the gift of physical medicine? That is, exercise. Certainly not as controversial to some as prescription medications, and effective in ways apart from the spiritual art. Not certain where your energy level is with all of the current events in life, but might suggest that one (generalizing here) revisit walking, swimming, etc even when energy level is at 0 or getting out of bed is seemingly all one can do in a day. Might anyone agree here? Is this out of line in your situation?

Beloved, you are amongst friends.

Om

Namaste HDF,

Well, now I really do have something to cry about, it seems. I got laid off from my job today.

I know we're not supposed to talk about personal things here, but...I honestly don't know what to think of this. It's nothing good...but how should I react? Do I deserve this? Am I supposed to fight back?

Regardless...things haven't looked so hopeless.

Dear WebImpulse,
    Be Strong ! Be Strong ! Be Strong !

That's the most important point to remember here ... Life brings various situations with it ... and we have to face them all ... not with meekness ... but with strength and courage. With an erect spine and direct gaze ... look straight into the problem ... do whats needed to be done and if it works for your good, you are good to go ... and if it does not work for your good, still continue to be strong ...

Be strong not because it will solve all your problems ...
    Be strong --- because that is you.
    This strength is not the energy needed to knock something out ...
    this strength is the courage needed to be knocked down by circumstances and yet stand up against it ... to be Right and do whats Right all along! Thats the true strength.

Vedanta teaches how one can discover and live this in the day to day life.
    Love!
    Silence
    Come up, O Lions, and shake off the delusion that you are a sheep

Dear Webimpulse,

We can very well understand the pains you might being suffering from. However, if you don't mind please try to analyse :

a) Were you laid off just because the company wanted to lay off some employees as a policy decision ?

b) Was there some gap in what you gave to the organisation and what the organisation expected from you ? Can you work out how to fill that gap ? If not, please take professional help.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

You have a difficult part going on in your movie, and so it's okay to cry/be sad. *hugs*

I have been posting about my thoughts on suffering a great deal lately. Because I have some adversity going on in my movie as well.

What I could give you is this.

Words are very very powerful here in this realm. Use them carefully...we create our own adversity many times by saying something which then becomes true. I could give you many silly and some others which were very profoundly difficult for me as examples of this.

-

About 8 years ago, my husband lost his job and had to take a job at Walmart or we would have lost our home...which we had bought the month prior to him losing his job! It was horrible! Here, this college educated man was stocking shelves...and the old women at this job...hated men SO much they constantly berated him, despite him trying very hard to show them kindness.

Almost 2 years...two full years he could not find employment, in the middle of the U.S. down slanting economy...the worst time...

Then one of those women, who he had always shown kindness, came and offered him a spot to apply at his new job. He started in the mailroom...two more years passed...(can you see sometimes because Mahadeva is beyond entropy and Time...it can be a very long process? :P)

Four years after losing that so-so job he is hired as the highest paid, nonmanagement person in the entire side of this multinational company! In engineering...making things for the entire company to use.

It was a job cut out of a cosmic cloth, constructed from a prayer he had said ten years before...for a job which he could use his skills and would accept his quirky highly gifted personality.

What seemed like such a time of adversity, was in fact, a pathway to a better place. An Answered prayer from our Father.

Never once, doubt the change is for the best...just keep looking for your Sun Shine.

All it took for my husband was a lot of Trust in Mahadeva and a lot of positive words and thoughts.

Change is often a hardship upon us. But, trust that this change was needed for Mahadeva to manifest goodness to you..and into your life.

Sometimes, as parents, we do things our children do not fully understand...and it makes them very sad. I always say...

"Do you not trust me, my child? I am your loving Mother who would never intentionally harm you??"

It doesn't mean we won't have sad children on our hands, sad things are often related to changing. But, always the Sun returns when they see the plan begin to unfold...and everything comes into place.

Then know also, Mahadeva is our wonderful, supremely perfect Father and that everything will be just fine. <3
    Last edited by NayaSurya; 06 March 2014 at 03:09 PM.

hari o
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

... one gets knocked down to learn how to get back up again.

iti śiva
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Thread Information