Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Generic Questions on chart interpretation

Generic Questions on chart interpretation

Hari Om,

I would like to get claarity on the below questions from learned members.

1. Is it possible to identify the sex of a native via horoscope? if Yes how?

2. How do we identify whether the chart belongs to a deceased person?

Om Tat Sat

Krishna

Re: Generic Questions on chart interpretation

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    Hari Om,
    Om Tat Sat
    Krishna
    Dear Krishna_ji,

Many rules have been proffered in Jyotish writings (ancient and modern), some for natal horoscopy and others in horary charts, but claims notwithstanding, when given (as quizzes and therefore blinded testing situations) the outcome had been less than satisfactory. Results improved in retrospective and semi- or unblended testing situations. This is seen also for other similar questions that perplex astrologers! Some examples pertaining to the cultural, national origins and religious beliefs of nativities...!

When we face a nativity, most of us see these descriptors such as gender, nationality, cultural leanings etc more evidently; not so much when facing their charts without other visible cues, etc., in a significant degree of specificity.

However, since rather definitive-sounding rules have been described about these -- my personal position has been to park these on the back-burner while keeping my mind open that there must be something of value in such categorizations, in the astrological framework within which we all work!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

RR Ji,

I understand the complexity around this. I've seen street side Astrologers in India predicting currectly such things. I remember once I went to Rameswaram during my college days and one of my friend was curious to check an astrologer sitting on the beach. He gave his deceased realtive's chart and the astrologer smiled at him saying that dont test me

I really wonder how he was able to make such a decision in few seconds.

Thanks
    Krishna

RR Ji,

I understand the complexity around this. I've seen street side Astrologers in India predicting currectly such things. I remember once I went to Rameswaram during my college days and one of my friend was curious to check an astrologer sitting on the beach. He gave his deceased realtive's chart and the astrologer smiled at him saying that dont test me

I really wonder how he was able to make such a decision in few seconds.

Thanks
    Krishna
    Krishna ji,

Many such individuals go beyond technical astrology in such matters. Karna-pishachini siddhi etc. comes to mind, for instance!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Krishna ji,

RR ji is right. Such predictions IMO are a result of some divine shakti operating within. In Chennai for instance, there used to live a 'Anjaneya Upasakar' up until a decade ago, who had a huge following of devotees who had faith in his predictions. Even at the behest of my late MIL, we visited him once. He correctly predicted overseas assignment for my brother-in-law when he was not even trying for one! He also said a few more things accurately. Later we heard that he was being helped by a 'Yakshini' or something like that.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

RR Ji & Viraja Ji,

I've heard similar stories too. But I've seen people who knows only astrology predicting on these questions with accuracy. I was wondering what kind of logic or formula they are using just out of curiousity.

Thanks
    Krishna

RR Ji & Viraja Ji,

I've heard similar stories too. But I've seen people who knows only astrology predicting on these questions with accuracy. I was wondering what kind of logic or formula they are using just out of curiousity.

Thanks
    Krishna
    Dear Krishna ji,

The best source of information about the detailed technical reasoning (that you are seeking) used by these folks you've seen **who knows only astrology predicting on these questions with accuracy** can best be these folks themselves, would they not? :-)

I presume that these folks are not available to you for a variety of reasons or perhaps you did ask them but they would not share their secrets. I can somewhat understand their reasons and reasonings for not sharing or sharing reluctantly.

Technical reasonings are given galore in available literature but tend to be either functioning in a hit or miss manner -- meaning without high consistency when tested. This is sadly true for longevity determination too.

The good news out of all that is that a vast area of research and exploration is available to jyotish students like you and others. My fear is that like others, once you find the answers you might become reluctant to share ;-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Quote Originally Posted by Rohiniranjan View Post
    Dear Krishna ji,

The best source of information about the detailed technical reasoning (that you are seeking) used by these folks you've seen **who knows only astrology predicting on these questions with accuracy** can best be these folks themselves, would they not? :-)

I presume that these folks are not available to you for a variety of reasons or perhaps you did ask them but they would not share their secrets. I can somewhat understand their reasons and reasonings for not sharing or sharing reluctantly.

Technical reasonings are given galore in available literature but tend to be either functioning in a hit or miss manner -- meaning without high consistency when tested. This is sadly true for longevity determination too.

The good news out of all that is that a vast area of research and exploration is available to jyotish students like you and others. My fear is that like others, once you find the answers you might become reluctant to share ;-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
    Dear RR Ji,

As far as I have understood Hora of the question and Prasana chart charts are used for answering such questions. 7th house indicates the question in Prasna chart where us lagna indicates the answer.

I'm an Engineer by profession and am just fascinated by this Super Science and its founding fathers(Great Rishis).

I'll try to share as and when I learn more.

Thanks
    Krishna

Dear RR Ji,

As far as I have understood Hora of the question and Prasana chart charts are used for answering such questions. 7th house indicates the question in Prasna chart where us lagna indicates the answer.

I'm an Engineer by profession and am just fascinated by this Super Science and its founding fathers(Great Rishis).

I'll try to share as and when I learn more.

Thanks
    Krishna
    Dear Krishna ji,

As an applied science professional, you therefore must be realizing and aware of the importance of rigorous testing as a part of any research methodology in accepting (or rejecting) the Null Hypothesis. Even if your aforementioned Rameswaram astrologer used such horary charts (though your original statement mentioned what can only be implied as a birth chart (natal)), it is conjectural, is it not?

That said, and since you do have some hints as to how to proceed further, you would next presumably have to test the same in the field and this will enable you to test the validity of the techniques you mentioned. Then through literature search (scriptural) you would find other techniques which would need to be tested. Only then you will arrive at a satisfactory answer to your original query. The same rigorous process would help you with other such questions in the subject of astrology which is fascinating indeed as we all surely agree :-)

Regards.

Rohiniranjan

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

Hari Om,

Om Tat Sat

Krishna
    Question 1: Yes - See this post : http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/sho...88&postcount=2

Question 2: there is a method to predict the date/year of death.
    See this post: http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/sho...ighlight=death

Now, after the calculation is made, one could say, this native from a chart perspective is allegedly dead. If it is the muni (as the jyotisa) he says this with 100% confidence ; if he is the student he asks for permission and leeway to be 100% wrong. In the final analysis, 100% confidence will come from asking yama.

iti śivaṁ
    Last edited by yajvan; 31 October 2014 at 08:13 PM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Thread Information