Thread: What's Your Rashi?

What's Your Rashi?

Namaste!
    I see many times that many people have exact nature which is related to their rashi (zodiac) also sometimes their kundli predict the exact future, astrologers believe at time of birth the planetary position decide future of ones then what about karma factor.. I mean we say people get fruits from their past live karma then is soul takes birth at a special time to have specific future? then what about soul who is new means if it is his first live, or kundali is false? I know everything is depend upon our karma but I want to know relation between karma and astrology and its effect on our nature and future.
    -Pranam
    Last edited by Soul of Light; 25 December 2014 at 11:24 AM. Reason: HTML error
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Re: What's Your Rashi?

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of Light View Post
    Namaste!
    I see many times that many people have exact nature which is related to their rashi (zodiac) also sometimes their kundli predict the exact future, astrologers believe at time of birth the planetary position decide future of ones then what about karma factor.. I mean we say people get fruits from their past live karma then is soul takes birth at a special time to have specific future? then what about soul who is new means if it is his first live, or kundali is false? I know everything is depend upon our karma but I want to know relation between karma and astrology and its effect on our nature and future.
    -Pranam
    Dear friend,

I can only express my belief and faith in this, but it seems that sometimes some tend to equate *soul* with the incarnation thereof (mind-body-spirit). The three are grossly represented by the moon, lagna, sun in a chart which only captures a glimmer of the soul (atma). There are other personal indicators, as well.

There are, therefore, no "new" souls and possibly no unitary transmission of the 'living essence', either. Hence there are individual, familial, communal, national etc karmas and karma-phals that we experience and those are grossly captured in the Desh-Kal-Patra/Paristhiti considerations.

Even theoretically-speaking, if there is a 'new' soul, it cannot have any personal karma because no prior 'action' (karm) has taken place! That said, perhaps the first short period after birth the nativity is closer to godliness than humanliness (!). That is possible.

The above is my belief and may not necessarily jive with your or anyone else's beliefs or framework of acceptance and understanding and I can respect that fully.

Love and Light and Bliss,

Rohiniranjan

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Thread Information