Thread: Kala Bhairava

Smile Kala Bhairava

Tomorrow 13/1/2015 is Kala Bhairava Ashtami.
    I am going through a tough time with some grave fears.
    Since Kala Bhairava is the God of Time and even has the power to change the past, I wish to do this poona with full devotion.
    I have already been chanting some mantras. I am yet to see the full benefit of it. I need some more help in increasing me devotion.
    Can anyone tell me how to do this pooja and what mantras to chant for maximum benefit.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Smile Re: Kala Bhairava

Hello ,

I like Kala Bhairava a lot, he is the one made me cure out of unknown disease known as "No Energy even after proper health diagnosed by doctors "

Please help us learn his pooja

Re: Kala Bhairava

Going back to this.
    I did pray to Kala Bhairava. It did wonders for me. Within a week I got a call for an internship. Subsequently, within the same week when I was interviewing for the internship, I got another better offer. He has indeed blessed me with his grace. Ever since I turned to him. I have never turned back. I love him.
    Nowadays whenever I am sad, I beseech him for his company and I think he obliges.
    I feel his grace everywhere. I feel like he is following me.....watching over me.....protecting me and my family.

I still want to connect with him more. I still have some unresolved issues I need to talk out with him.
    If anyone has any experiences in Kala Bhairava Pujas please please guide me.

Quote Originally Posted by myth View Post
    Tomorrow 13/1/2015 is Kala Bhairava Ashtami.
    I am going through a tough time with some grave fears.
    Since Kala Bhairava is the God of Time and even has the power to change the past, I wish to do this poona with full devotion.
    I have already been chanting some mantras. I am yet to see the full benefit of it. I need some more help in increasing me devotion.
    Can anyone tell me how to do this pooja and what mantras to chant for maximum benefit.

Thanks in advance for any advice
    Namastey Myth,

Yes the fears you are facing are not good. Kala Bhairava is the vicious form of Lord Shiva. Kala Bhairava is known for fulfilling wishes, good fortune and protects from black magic.
    Bhairava mantra is : Om Hreem Aapaduddharanaay Kuru Kuru Swaha

There are many online Puja Services if you face any other problems. For Kala Bhairava Puja you can refer: http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/bhair...am)_14108.php4

~Hari Om

Hello,

Thank you for the kind reply.
    Is it possible to do Kala Bhairava poojas at home by yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by myth View Post
    Is it possible to do Kala Bhairava poojas at home by yourself?
    No It requires trained preists.

Be careful with Kala Bhairavi. Him as well as other vicious forms are like a two-edged sword. Just as they give, they can take. Remember it like this, you have an aggressive form, and a peaceful form.
    The aggressive form will rip out karmas aggressively, maybe in the process killing you; hence having to be reborn. The peaceful form will go through karmas slowly, mitigating their effects.

Namaste randyplp,
    Thank you for the post. However, I am still of the belief that He will still do His devotees no harm ever. All they want is your unwavering belief, love and devotion.
    I would be delighted to know more of your insights/experiences with Kala Bhairava and/or Shiva.

Regards

Thread Information