Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Article: New Members - Some Core Ideas for HDF

1. Re: New Folks ... Some Core Ideas for HDF

OM NAMAH SIVAYA

Namaste brothers and sisters. The points noted seem like the perfect system for intelligent and civilised sharing and adaptation of spiritual ideals and i am more than happy to share in a mutually agreed system of social discipline

That is what Yama and Niyama are all about essentially is it not.

Hare Krishna!

Re: New Folks ... Some Core Ideas for HDF

Quote Originally Posted by Servant of Krishna View Post
    OM NAMAH SIVAYA

Namaste brothers and sisters. The points noted seem like the perfect system for intelligent and civilised sharing and adaptation of spiritual ideals and i am more than happy to share in a mutually agreed system of social discipline

That is what Yama and Niyama are all about essentially is it not.

Hare Krishna!
    Vannakkam, and welcome to HDF. I hope your stay here is fruitful.

Aum Namasivaya

3. Re: New Folks ... Some Core Ideas for HDF

Namaste firends my name is Amit ,a follower of sanatana dharma,born and brought up in Pune India. I was really happy when i came across this site,i finally found a place where i could learn and share ideas about sanatan dharma from fellow followers and ethusiasts of this great religion.Really happy to be here,looking forward to learn a lot from you all

Quote Originally Posted by Amit_the_Infinite View Post
    Namaste firends my name is Amit ,a follower of sanatana dharma,born and brought up in Pune India. I was really happy when i came across this site,i finally found a place where i could learn and share ideas about sanatan dharma from fellow followers and ethusiasts of this great religion.Really happy to be here,looking forward to learn a lot from you all
    Vannakkam Amit: Welcome to HDF. May your stay be fruitful.
    Aum Namasivaya

5. Re: New Members - Some Core Ideas for HDF

Pranam
    my self Nandan i am from Odisha, India . I am very happy to be a part of this forum . The books those posted in this forum are the jewels of hindu dharma and some of the books are not available now. therefor i am very thankful to this forum . But some of the books are unlinked and some require user ID and password at the time of downloading therefor please do something for it .

Dhanyabad

Vannakkam: I've noticed something lately, and that is that some newcomers don't seem to be familiarizing themselves with the rules before beginning to post. I would hope that this would be something everyone did. One that stands out is Rule 5, but there are others. This forum is moderated.

Another is using larger or coloured fonts. It's not necessary, and often somewhat annoying.

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam: I've noticed something lately, and that is that some newcomers don't seem to be familiarizing themselves with the rules before beginning to post. I would hope that this would be something everyone did. One that stands out is Rule 5, but there are others. This forum is moderated.

Another is using larger or coloured fonts. It's not necessary, and often somewhat annoying.

Aum Namasivaya
    Hello,
    I have replied to few old threads.Will take care of this rule as well as others in future.

But in the threads i myself have started i can reply i guess,even if it doesn't have any replies for 2 years as in this case?
    Regards.

hari o
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam: I've noticed something lately, and that is that some newcomers don't seem to be familiarizing themselves with the rules before beginning to post.

I concur ... but where are the rules/guidelines ? The very first post in the string.

http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2550

or here ( per EM's suggestion) http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=10136

iti śiva
    Last edited by yajvan; 10 July 2014 at 01:28 PM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Vannakkam:

Yes, that too, but I was thinking of the ones under the 'Rule/FAQ' tab.

Aum Namasivaya

Namaste all,

I am new to this forum I have joined this forum to know more about dharma and to get answers of most of the questions which I have on my mind. I hope all will be sorted out here.

Thread Information