Thread: Bodhgaya Bombings

Bodhgaya Bombings

Namaste

My wife, upset, told me tonight that the Bodhgaya (and Mahabodhi Temple) were hit by blasts attributed to Muslim extremists. In the middle of all my travel plans, somehow I did not hear about the Sunday blasts until just now. These blasts particularly are upsetting considering the peaceful nature of Buddhists, and the location of the sacred fig tree underwhich Buddha meditated.

I am so sickened by those such extremists - how can such monsters even consider their own humanity or soul and become no better than the insect mentality which will soon suit their next birth as crawling insects and no better?

I am normally very loving to all - but today I pray to Mother Kali. I know it isn't very Hindu and certainly not very "Buddhist" in the spirit of ahimsa, but I pray, send the Kali Bhutas after these insects as soon as possible.

Om Namah Sivaya

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...plex-in-india/

Re: Bodhgaya Bombings

Quote Originally Posted by ShivaFan View Post
    Namaste

My wife, upset, told me tonight that the Bodhgaya (and Mahabodhi Temple) were hit by blasts attributed to Muslim extremists. In the middle of all my travel plans, somehow I did not hear about the Sunday blasts until just now. These blasts particularly are upsetting considering the peaceful nature of Buddhists, and the location of the sacred fig tree underwhich Buddha meditated.

I am so sickened by those such extremists - how can such monsters even consider their own humanity or soul and become no better than the insect mentality which will soon suit their next birth as crawling insects and no better?

I am normally very loving to all - but today I pray to Mother Kali. I know it isn't very Hindu and certainly not very "Buddhist" in the spirit of ahimsa, but I pray, send the Kali Bhutas after these insects as soon as possible.

Om Namah Sivaya

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...plex-in-india/
    Namaste, ShivaFan.

The Buddhist's peaceful and non violent nature makes them an exploitable race/religion.

In Tibet, it's the Chinese Communists doing it....in India and Indonesia, it's the Muslims doing it. I mean, Buddhist temples, shrines and statues have been blown up and disfigured for millennium, due to the Moghuls and other Muslim extremists.

I am sorry for what I am about to say, but Muslims are a war-like, tribal and primitive religion that has remained unchanged since the middle-ages. They are totally barbaric...without remorse or sympathy.

I read this the other day....about Buddhists fighting back. All I can say is 'it's about time and they have my full support'. Non-violence is only acceptable in a non-violent society.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-0...ddhist/4803200

Aum Namah Shivaya

This is intolerable.

Shortly after the 911, my husband told me one day, "Muslims cause so much agony to everyone on earth, if I had the means, I would take a giant bomb and throw it on the entire Muslim soil".

I studied in a Muslim college and had few good Muslim friends (all girls, women are a bit different), and I thought it was wrong of him to say so.

But with time, that seems to be actually a 'solution' like they bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki to stop WWII.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Namaste,

I suspect this is a retaliation for what is going on in Burma where the Buddhists have become militant, as they should, against the breeding factories of muslims. The Buddhists think that with time, they will become the minority as muslims have very high birth rates, and will become second class citizens in their own country. There have been many recent incidents in which the Buddhists have made life uncomfortable for the breeders.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23027492
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23077537

Pranam.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

I suspect this is a retaliation for what is going on in Burma where the Buddhists have become militant, as they should, against the breeding factories of muslims. The Buddhists think that with time, they will become the minority as muslims have very high birth rates, and will become second class citizens in their own country. There have been many recent incidents in which the Buddhists have made life uncomfortable for the breeders.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23027492
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23077537

Pranam.
    Namaste, Believer.

The militant Buddhists are only protecting their way of life, their religion which has flourished for almost 2,000 years against the breeders who threaten to wipe out their entire civilisation within the next 100 years or so.

I have no sympathy towards the Muslims and show scorn towards that petition signed by 40,000 members to stop the violence (and the Buddhists themselves who support it).

All that is necessary for evil to prosper, is for good men to do nothing.

What are they going to do? Pander to these terrorists by being accepting and lenient towards them? The Muslims won't see that as any attempt at reconciliation. They will see it as a free ticket to invade their country and establish their own laws and religious practices.

People are being too soft. Going on about 'Muslim rights' and even jailing that Buddhist monk there for speaking out. What about the rights of the Buddhists? What good is it in following Dhamma if it means the obliteration of a peaceful society?

The Buddhists should have the right to protect what is theirs....what always has been theirs.

I feel sick to my stomach with all those people lashing out at the Buddhist monk for taking a hard line against the breeders. The only solace I obtain is the assumption they are probably (almost certainly) all Muslim.

I applaud the Burmese leader for coming out in support of the militants.

Screw 'human rights'. Until the Muslims understand what the term means and pigs learn to fly, they should be given the same medicine as they dish out.

I agree with dropping the bomb on Mecca, but that will never happen because the leaders of this world have no gonads and that's what the terrorists are relying on.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Thread Information