Thread: Namaste to all

Namaste to all

I am Italian unfortunately divorced long time to a Indian-Singaporean. I am a single father and taking care of my wonderful children who are also in the path of understanding life through spirituality. I am trying to live in Malaysia with them. If you have contacts here knowledgeable who could help me on this path appreciated. My name is Ananda since I married and I love it. I love India sometimes kills me with super dirtiness but I try to take the inner beauty and deep knowledge of this Incredible India !

Hari Om to all

Ananda

Re: Namaste to all

Namaste Ananda,

Quote Originally Posted by kamaferro View Post
    I am a single father and taking care of my wonderful children who are also in the path of understanding life through spirituality.
    Welcome to the forum.

Raising children with awareness is the best lifelong gift that you can give to them. You must be an excellent father to tread the path and to show it to your children also. Best wishes on your journey!

Pranam.

Namaste Ananda,

Quote Originally Posted by kamaferro View Post
    I am Italian unfortunately divorced long time to a Indian-Singaporean. I am a single father and taking care of my wonderful children who are also in the path of understanding life through spirituality. I am trying to live in Malaysia with them. If you have contacts here knowledgeable who could help me on this path appreciated. My name is Ananda since I married and I love it. I love India sometimes kills me with super dirtiness but I try to take the inner beauty and deep knowledge of this Incredible India !
    Welcome to the forums ! We look forward to your posts on any aspect of spirituality.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste Ananda,

Welcome to the forum.

Raising children with awareness is the best lifelong gift that you can give to them. You must be an excellent father to tread the path and to show it to your children also. Best wishes on your journey!

Pranam.
    Namaste thanks nice words but nobody helped in the forum with questions is this forum based in India ?

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    Namaste Ananda,

Welcome to the forums ! We look forward to your posts on any aspect of spirituality.

OM
    I posted but no reply really wanted to understand about which is good Gita every tells me to avoid Hare Krishna movement one. Thanks

Namaste,

The forum administrators are based in North America. Membership consists of native Hindus living in India as well in North America, and some Hindu adaptees/converts from North America and Europe, perhaps 2-3 from Australia, S. America and Africa too. That about sums up the forum composition.

Pranam.

Thread Information