Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

To all liberals who prefer the polite, politically correct fantasies, let reality shatter your illusions. Please forward this video as a warning to every family you know!~

A Mother's Warning To Sikh Girls (Emotional Video of a True Story)

Re: Everyone should know the truth about aggressive Islam!~

Emotional + political/religious agenda = political/religious propaganda = does not contain full truth, but partial truth (sometimes coupled with outright lies) designed to advertise a particular viewpoint and encourage anger and hate = not worth my time.

Muslims date other races on purpose in order to produce muslim children. That's one way of how islam is spreading. This has been going for ages, but people seem to close their eyes for it.

Emotional + political/religious agenda = political/religious propaganda = does not contain full truth, but partial truth (sometimes coupled with outright lies) designed to advertise a particular viewpoint and encourage anger and hate = not worth my time.

What if your daughter was raped, would you not listen to her, because she sounds too emotional?
    Last edited by Sahasranama; 08 September 2010 at 07:08 PM.

"designed to advertise a particular viewpoint and encourage anger and hate = not worth my time."

Literal "Love Jihad" going on duplicitous attacks to impregnate and coerce Islamic conversions by the thousands in many countries, India, Britian, UK.

And response is the "anger and hate" is from Sikh/Hindu side of the equation. Amazing logic. Yes, always the aggressive Muslim fanatic fundamentalist ideologies and criminals need to be coddled and excused more, so they can steal even more thousands of young women from their homes with deceptive campaign of deliberate attack.

Right, of course, go back to sleep. It's obviously not happening in your country or to anyone you know or love or give a damn about.

Love Jihad: Muslim Boys Trained to Trap Hindu Girls - Why Every Hindu Girl needs to Watch this

Love Jihad's baby machines

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post

What if your daughter was raped, would you not listen to her, because she sounds too emotional?
    Propaganda is designed to promote a political agenda. I don't think the screams of a girl being raped have any politics behind them, with the only agenda being the immediate cessation of the attacker, which makes perfect sense. Therefore I fail to see how your analogy has anything to do with my argument.

The point of propaganda is to provide only partial truths of an opposing viewpoint, present them as if they were the entire truth, appeal to the target audiences' emotions rather than their intellects, and thus win people over to your side while simultaneously encouraging hate for the opposing side. If anyone disagrees with the propaganda, you make them feel as guilty as possible. The documentaries of Michael Moore are like this, and Fox News practices it all the time.

This is different from a thesis, which (ideally) presents a logically, well-researched argument supported with several facts, appealing to intellect. If an opposing argument is even brought up, it would be presented with logical refutations. (Your above "refutation," presented in the form of a question, did not follow from my argument, as I demonstrated... though in your defense, I probably should have been clearer as to what I was talking about.) There is no guilt-tripping, no appeals to pity, no encouragement of hate, because there's no need for it. The intellect is greater than emotions, because it allows us to discern the truth, while emotions tend to be gullible and rash.

Let me make this perfectly clear, so we're not in misunderstanding: I am against the kind of acts that are being described right now, and I have NO REASON to doubt that they do happen by the thousands. That's terrible. Let there be no doubt that I am against this practice wholeheartedly. Let there be no doubt that I believe rape to be the worst kind of physical violence one person can commit upon another.

That does not mean that I say it should be used as a representation of Islam as a whole. If we were to take this incident (among others) as examples of how Islam really is, then we should apply the same standard to our own religion, in which hundreds if not thousands of village practitioners abort unborn females. I don't think there's a single member on this forum that agrees with this practice, and yet I imagine it's used in anti-Hindu propaganda. It is my firm belief that if we judge others by a certain standard, then by that standard we should likewise judge ourselves.

If you want to reach me, appeal to my intellect, not my emotions. All through my life, propaganda and commercials have ruled me, luring me to buy products and think a certain way with their siren songs, and frankly, I'm sick of it. The songs no longer sound beautiful, but wretched. Give me well reasoned and researched arguments (that also means citations so I can check the sources), and then I'll listen. Guilt-tripping and trying to excite negative emotions just pushes me further away.

Quote Originally Posted by Harjas Kaur View Post
    Yes, always the aggressive Muslim fanatic fundamentalist ideologies and criminals need to be coddled and excused more, so they can steal even more thousands of young women from their homes with deceptive campaign of deliberate attack.
    Your words, not mine.

The point of propaganda is to provide only partial truths of an opposing viewpoint,
    On what basis do you accuse the video of being propaganda? Do you realize there have been THOUSANDS of these cases? They are well published. Here is this mother giving an interview, and you call it "propaganda?"

Why is that? Why do you rush to discredit the testimony of this mother? Is it because you don't believe aggressive Islam does these kinds of things? So because it's not within the realm of "your" experience, and/or unpalatable, therefore it "must" be untrue and deliberately propagandistic to discredit aggressive Muslim missionary tactics?

Tell me, because such has been going on at least since Partition, and certainly before that from time of Mughals. It's certainly not new to Sikh community.

Here are YOUR words directly:

Now, why are the rapists not considered as encouraging anger and hate and only the people who speak against these deplorable fanatic religious tactics?

WHY do you presume everyone is LYING?

Now, you say:

Let me make this perfectly clear, so we're not in misunderstanding: I am against the kind of acts that are being described right now, and I have NO REASON to doubt that they do happen by the thousands. That's terrible. Let there be no doubt that I am against this practice wholeheartedly. Let there be no doubt that I believe rape to be the worst kind of physical violence one person can commit upon another.

That does not mean that I say it should be used as a representation of Islam as a whole.
    But you DID call it partial truths, deliberate propagandistic distortions and lies didn't you?

So if you want to change your position, that's fine. At least you should give the video the benefit of the doubt before accusing it of lies and emotional propaganda. So now to the next issue:

That does not mean that I say it should be used as a representation of Islam as a whole.
    But only Muslims are doing it. Can it be overlooked?

"That does not mean that I say it should be used as a representation of Islam as a whole. If we were to take this incident (among others) as examples of how Islam really is, then we should apply the same standard to our own religion, in which hundreds if not thousands of village practitioners abort unborn females. I don't think there's a single member on this forum that agrees with this practice, and yet I imagine it's used in anti-Hindu propaganda."
    Sanatan Dharma doesn't advocate infanticide or abortion dear. When people do that it's a cultural not a religious thing, so how can it be anti-Hindu propaganda?

And just suppose for a moment there were shastras that advocated abortion...how does this absolve rapists? See, this is our problem dear, Islam itself.

"A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage. Note that the verse distinguishes wives from captives (those whom they right hand possesses)." ~Qur'an (4:24) and Qur'an (33:50)

"Abu Said al-Khudri said: "The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur'anic verse, "And all married women (are forbidden) unto your save those (captives) whom your right hand possesses." ~Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11: Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah) Book 11, Number 2150

"Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing." ~Tabari IX:113

"And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it" Men are to rub dirt on their hands if there is no water to purify them following casual contact with a woman (such as shaking hands). ~Qur'an (5:6)

"Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which Allah has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them)" ~Translations of the Qur'an, Chapter 24: AL-NOOR (THE LIGHT)

"Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants. This is important because the only women in heaven ever mentioned by Muhammad are the virgins who serve the sexual desires of men. (A weak Hadith, Kanz al-`ummal, 22:10, even suggests that 99% of women go to Hell)." ~Bukhari (2:28)

"The fate of more captured farm wives, whom the Muslims distributed amongst themselves as sex slaves: "Dihyah had asked the Messenger for Safiyah when the Prophet chose her for himself... the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims." ~Tabari VIII:117

What does the
    Religion of Peace Teach About...

""Treat women well, for they are [like] domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves." From Muhammad's 'Farewell Sermon'." ~Tabari Vol 9, Number 1754

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned." ~Excerpt Qur'an 5:033, Set 21, Count 54

"...you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews [compare with "whenever Jews kindle fire for war, Allah [Muslims] puts it out" (K 005:064)] and those who are polytheists [while they are converted to Islam on pain of death]..." ~Excerpt Qur'an 5:082, Set 23, Count 56

"...make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them." ~Excerpt Qur'an 8:012, Set 28, Count 62

"...slay the idolaters wherever you find them...take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush..." ~Excerpt Qur'an 9:005, Set 33, Count 91

"[9.12] ...fight the leaders of unbelief...[9.13] What! will you not fight a people...[9.14] Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace, and assist you against them and heal the hearts of a believing people." ~Excerpt Qur'an 9:012-014, Set 34, Count 92-94

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah...nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection." ~Excerpt Qur'an 9:029, Set 38, Count 101

"O Prophet! strive hard [Jihad] against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination." ~Qur'an 9:073, Set 44, Count 108

If you want to reach me, appeal to my intellect, not my emotions. All through my life, propaganda and commercials have ruled me, luring me to buy products and think a certain way with their siren songs, and frankly, I'm sick of it.... Guilt-tripping and trying to excite negative emotions just pushes me further away.
    You know something, I posted that video as a warning to Sikh families because there is a real danger to them. I could care less about appealing to you in a way that you see fit. This forum is not about YOU dear, there's a lot of people who might need this message. Thanks.

Thread Information