Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bhaivishya Purana and Jesus Christ

Re: Bhaivishya Purana and Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    The names of the important figures of Sanatana Dharma should be chanted every morning right after waking up, this is very auspicious. Hanuman, Vibhishana, Prahlada, Bhishma, Nala, Harishchandra, Yudhistira, Sapta Rishis, Kumaras, Acharyas like Vyasa, Shankara, Ramanuja, avataras of Vishnu, the 12 jyotirlingas, the tirthas, the planets, names of Ganesh and Surya, women like Ahalya, Draupadi, Kunti, Tara, Mandodari and Sita. These names will purify the Hindu, but being infatuated with the name of a mleccha who condems us all to hell will not be auspicious and therefore should be avoided.
    Very potent advice capable to exorcising the christist ghost for ever from those afflicted, which includes not just common people but so called acharyas, gurus and lofty spiritualists. It is necessary to remember the great men and women of this culture prior to remebering even the gods, so that the foundation is laid correctly.

But I doubt those hindus possessed with the christist 'holy' ghost will heed to this advice. But without this, any amount of spiritual sadhana, meditations, rituals,puja & homas will only intensify the poison and stregthen the ghost.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

namaste,
    Well, those who accept that hindu scriptures speak of jesus accept the 'authority of the hindu scripture' thus they are themselves Hindu and they should take their rightful place in the hindu dharma. They can safely burn whatever scripture they had previously believed in.
    satay

That would be the logical thing to conclude, but I have a feeling that the people who tampered with the bhavishya purana weren't thinking clearly, whoever they might have been. I don't think the purpose of the tampering was meant for people who were already Christians, but only for guilable Hindus. Adding Jesus to the Hindu pantheon was a desperate attempt after other methods of conversion were not succesful among the large population.
    Last edited by Sahasranama; 05 January 2011 at 11:02 AM.

I have also read about Bhavishya Purana predicting Prophet Muhammad. He is shown in negative light. But is this an original prophecy? There is no possibility that muslim leaders would have crept it.

sorry for the english.

I doubt any such puranas predicting future has any authenticity. Any siddha,self realized and drasta of past-present-future will always live in Brahman.and Brahman never reveals any future knowledge to common peoples(except siddhas) because it will never serve any purpose,but brings upon chaos.

The very survival of Human race is depends upon Mystery,uncertainty which is tricks of Prakriti(maya). Otherwise who will run after Illusion,will marry,makes offsprings etc.

Mahapurus/saints never utter a single word without the wish of Brahman,and speaks only the necessity of the particular specific time.not a single word excess or less.

Any Future prediction books must be by some astrologer or some half baked siddhas and un-authentic.Wise should never heed to such things.

Jayaguru
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

If the future is already written (through prophecies etc.) doesnt it nullify freewill? I subscribe to the view that future events are based on our past Karma but we have free will to affect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker123 View Post
    If the future is already written (through prophecies etc.) doesnt it nullify freewill? I subscribe to the view that future events are based on our past Karma but we have free will to affect it.
    You are very correct.This is what is called KARMA RAHASYA(secret of karma) By Lord Krisna in BG. Its a very thin line between karma and destiny.Peoples mostly confused about it and sometimes become lazy,sometimes blame the destiny.

Just one small story I heard from my beloved Gurudev will sum it all.

There were two friends,one day one friend called the other to join him to go to a bhagabat katha,but the other one was going to some dance program and asked the first one to join him.but both went to their prior destination.

The person going for bhagabat katha had a accident and broken his leg.and the one going to the dance of female dancers got a bag full of money on the way.

When they united next day,the materialistic friend laughed the foolishness of the devoted friend and showed his money proudly.

The poor devotee gone to a saint nearby and asked about his misery The saint told after seeing the destiny of both that,on that particular day,the devotee was destined to die in accident and the wicked one was destined to be chosen to be a king by one childless old king.

The karma secret is very confusing.some peoples gets success after success without obvious talent/effort,few gets misery only even having continuous effort and supreme talents.

Jayaguru
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

Quote Originally Posted by OjasM View Post
    I have also read about Bhavishya Purana predicting Prophet Muhammad. He is shown in negative light. But is this an original prophecy? There is no possibility that muslim leaders would have crept it.

sorry for the english.
    I have that story,
    According to Bhavishya purana
    Mahamada (Incarnation of Tripurasura the demon) = Dharmadushika (Polluter of righteousness)
    Religion founded by Mahamada = Paisachyadharama (demoniac religion)

Its the same with Jesus, they are just looking for something to clarify his existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    I'd like to kindly ask people to read this article:

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/jesus_p...literature.htm

Do you think the acharya of the Mleccha Dharma is indeed Jesus Christ?
    Mlechha (meaning)
    (from Sanskrit dictionary)

म्लेच्छ mleccha

1 A barbarian,a non Aryan ( One not speaking the Sanskrit Language or not conform in to Hindu or Aryan institutions),a foreigner in general

2 An Outcast, a very low man, Bodhayana thus defines the word:
    gomAmsakhAdako yastu viruddhaM bahubhAshhate | sarvAchAravihInashcha mlechchha ityabhidhiiyate |
    He who eats cow’s meat, and speaks a lot against shastras and he, who is also devoid of all forms of spiritual practice, is called a mlechha.

3 A sinner, A wicked person, A savage or barbarian race

That fits the character of Jesus perfectly.

What are rules on Miracles in hinduism?
    Jesus always used them to prove something so he isn't a buddhist cause the Buddha forbid any form of supernatural powers from his followers.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/gospe...chapter_42.htm

just forbidding Miracles will exspose any religions who has a leader who used powers to build there own religion.
    Religion = self idenity = entrapment,
    Only in silence will you find God.

Thread Information