The HINDU DHARMA FORUMS for discussion of Sanatana Dharma, Hindu Religion and Indian Culture. [link to HDF home]  

Go Back   Hindu Dharma Forums > Lounge > Dharma-related Websites
Join Us! Rules/FAQ Library Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dharma-related Websites Post any Dharma-related websites here.

More on Brahmacharya

Old 22 February 2011, 09:31 PM
On the Path

c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !
More on Brahmacharya

Hari Om!

Am trying to get a very detailed, accurate, and up to date list of sites and sources with relation to brahmacharya. I know that the subject is salt and peppered throughout the forum, but I'd like to keep a list here as I see it as most appropriate of all categories. Please feel free to add with any comments you may have in relation to the source.

http://brahmacharya-celibacy.blogspot.com/

A great book that is free, online, short and to the point. Has the basics and goes beyond. One of the best I've seen.

Thanks for any help that may be provided.

Om Namah Shivaya!
Old 02 April 2011, 06:33 PM
On the Path

c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !c.smith is surely an avatara !
Re: More on Brahmacharya

The above mentioned site has been removed but the material can be downloaded in English or Hindi from www.hariomgroup.net/yuvadhan they also have other books available for download from the main page, then downlaods.