Vanakkam everyone !

So, reading some posts from here and that, I came to a question. In fact I don't know what it is...Is it doubt ? Or just many questions ? Anyway I wanted to have some other people's opinion.

Why ? I'm not looking for a straight answer. I don't even know if a straight answer even exist, as Ego based opinions can be involved. I respect everyone in this forum, I don't have any issues with anyone, nor I have any judgement based on anything like birth, practice, sect or else. But I know that my Ego make me have opinions that only involve myself, and I am sorry for that. I know that others have it too, and I really hope this topic will not be a battlefield of ego, this is not my intention.

So, I was wondering, seeing all those battlefields...

Sri Kalki is yet to come to restore Dharma and destroy Adharmic people. In the general views apparently many people think this as litteral, in the term of slaughtering Adharma to restore Dharma and dawn a new era for mankind.

But here, in 2012, what is Dharma ?
Does that mean that every non born hindu is an Adharmi ?
Every westerner will be slayed ?
Every people not following sanatana Dharma will be an Adharmi ?
Every people that does not have caste will die ?
Every people that didn't read Scriptures is an Adharmi ?
Every westerner Bhakta practice, learn and believe in vain ?

Someone singing Bhajan, practicing Sadhana daily, reading scriptures, being a sincere Bhakta to his Lord/Maa...Will this person be considered as an Adharmic one because he/she is born westerner and eat meat once a week ?

And...If someone that is muslim, but a good muslim ? For exemple, that live in society with his faith, he do prayers, read muslim scriptures, is a good wife/husband, does not follow and consider the crazy laws of extremists...Will this person be slayed because he is a muslim, even if he/she lead a honest life ?

Please, understand that this is sincere though from my heart. I do not this with the intend of raising members/beliefs/sects against others, or to provoke a flame or mass trolling. I am talking with true sincerity, and not trying to make a view prevail on another. I rely my opinion only in the lotus feets of my Lord Mahadeva, but I would like to know yours, if it does not annoy you too much.

Thank you very much

Aum Namah Shivaya
Jai bhole Shankar