http://in.news.yahoo.com/dhumal-warn...124743947.html

Shimla, March 22 (IANS) Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal Thursday hit out at China after two Chinese helicopters reportedly sneaked into Indian airspace.
He said he had been warning the central government about Chinese intentions for a long time.
"This is warning signal and the Indian government is conveniently ignoring it. If such situation continues, it could land the country into serious trouble," Dhumal said..............................
I think 1962 is a distinct possibility if not immediately, then some years down the line if China continues to become more powerful and US-Europe continue to shrink ground (not highly likely). In any case if not a full fledge war, China has been giving aggressive and alarming signals for some time now.

But I am not sure if Mr Manmohan Singh is definitely not deaf & dumb. In last 8 years I don't remember an episode where either his capability of hearing or ability to speak was clearly and unambiguously demonstrated beyond doubt. So I don't expect any reaction from him on this one, as well.