Some of you here my friends do need to realise what it is you talk about, which in my perspective you do not understand very well.

The civilization of the Land of Bharata does still exist till this day, but we are today in our most vulnerable condition of all time. Do you really believe that us sitting on our back sides will fix everything?

This land is the source of the Sciences and Arts of the world. Today they teach us Pythagoras theorem in our maths text books not mentioning even once that that very theorem is mentioned in two different shastras which survive till date! Or the fact that Pythagoras came all the way from Greece to India to learn the "Pythagoras Theorem" There are still statues of Pythagoras in Greece in which he wears a turban on his head which is a lot like many people in this country wear.

The Civilization of the Land of Bharata, if it is to survive, needs people to understand facts, be practical and apply solutions and not bury our heads in the sand and escape reality with other-worldly advaitic beliefs.

Please pay heed to what has been said by Believer. He speaks utter truth. There is a lot more evidence and detail of what has been happening here.

However Wundermonk I still do disagree with you here. There is still time to set things right. Our culture, systems of knowledge, true untainted history, traditions, arts and sciences and most of all our Yoga are still alive today. Although not much is left of them. We still have plenty to rebuild. I hope somebody here likes what I say.