Thread: Will this mantra give me wealth?

Will this mantra give me wealth?

Namaste all.
    By http://www.stephen-knapp.com/gayatri...assistance.htm
    To Goddess Lakshmi. This mantra is said to get siddha after chanting it 108 times a day for 11 days. This mantra is never failing for one who seeks success in business and financial prosperity, or who faces barriers in business growth, or other obstacles to prosperity. This mantra is very dear to Goddess Lakshmi, who told Vasistha that, "I am very pleased by this mantra and if any person recites this mantra even once, I will establish myself in his home."

Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem
    Laxmi Racha Gachha
    Mama Mandire Tishtha-Tishtha Swaha

Today I have recited 108 times this mantra.I have still to recite it for 10 days.
    My questions is:will really this mantra work?Will I really win at lottery?

Regards,
    Orlando.

2. regarding whether the said mantra will work.

sir, i would first like to know how did you acquire that mantra. for it is normally said and followed that no mantra is practised or repeated or prayed to unless you receive it as a "diksha" that is you recieve authority to practise from an appropriate authority, mostly your guru(1).
    second the information about the said mantra "phala" or effect should not be taken literally, for if you look at it critically, the effects are not achieved independently but are also influenced by our karma, among other things.
    also the mantra phala is not normally so exact as provided but more subtle. however i would like to note that i am basing my conclusions on some personal knowledge, and i may be of mark .

(1) the guru here mentioned can be of two types, the guru who is guiding you and the guru who has initiated you into the mantras. both these gurus can be the same, but they can be diffrentiated too.

Namaste.
    I just found that mantra in internet.
    However after I will try.
    By the way I practice Rama-nama.
    After I will have recited 960 millions times the word Rama I will get siddha in Rama-Nama and I will have the darshan (vision) of Lord Rama.I will ask to God Him-self to give me the boons I wish, ike wealth and siddhis.
    Regards,
    Orlando.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhakta of God
    Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Laxmi Racha Gachha Mama Mandire Tishtha-Tishtha Swaha[/B]
    Namaste,

I assume it should be "... lakShmIr Agaccha mama mandire tiShTha..."

Otherwise the meaning is quite dubious: gaccha means "go [away]"!

Quote Originally Posted by Bhakta of God
    Namaste.
    I just found that mantra in internet.
    However after I will try.
    By the way I practice Rama-nama.
    After I will have recited 960 millions times the word Rama I will get siddha in Rama-Nama and I will have the darshan (vision) of Lord Rama.I will ask to God Him-self to give me the boons I wish, ike wealth and siddhis.
    Regards,
    Orlando.
    I have noticed in many posts you have metioned your desire for wealth and siddhis. I am curious as to why these are important to you. Perhaps I missed something somewhere. While both can be used for spiritual or material purposes, neither are required for spiritual advancement. ~BYS~

Thread Information