Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are the yogas in Dr.Oz natal chart?

What are the yogas in Dr.Oz natal chart?

Namaste,

This is Dr.Oz's DOB details (exact birth time unknown):

June 11, 1960

Cleveland, Ohio, USA.

He is pretty accomplished, being a graduate from Harvard Medical School and is a much sought after Cardiothoracic surgeon. Also his prestigious position as Vice Chair of Department of Surgery at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons is very impressive. He seems to also hail from a very wealthy family, with mother inheriting a large amount of property from her parental side.

With such a strong association with Ivy schools of great merit and occupancy of very great and responsible positions professionally, along with great charisma and good communication skills, America's favorite doctor's jatakam would really be a goldmine for astrologers, should only his TOB be known!

* Does anyone know from any source his TOB?

* What are the yogas from his chandra lagna?

Thanks.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: What are the yogas in Dr.Oz natal chart?

deleted.
    Last edited by Viraja; 19 April 2015 at 08:04 PM.

Issac Starkman rectified it to 3:04:52 AM

Thank you for the info on rectified time, RR ji!

I am just dabbling with this chart for rajayogas and such... the other day I casually observed this chart, and I was very impressed with the number of planets in OH, mooltrikona and vargottama!

May I ask you, if you know how to view 'rajayogas' in Jagannatha Hora?

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Thank you for the info on rectified time, RR ji!

I am just dabbling with this chart for rajayogas and such... the other day I casually observed this chart, and I was very impressed with the number of planets in OH, mooltrikona and vargottama!

May I ask you, if you know how to view 'rajayogas' in Jagannatha Hora?
    I am unfamiliar with the mentioned software.

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Viraja,

Using Jagannatha Hora, choose the Strengths tab, then Other Strengths. Some yogas will be displayed in the third table on the right. Right-clicking in it with the mouse gives contextual choices, such as choosing another varga for the yogas ;-)

Best regards,
    François Carrière
    Montréal
    P.S. Happy to meet Rohiniranjan here! ;-)

Salut François! :-)

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Quote Originally Posted by carriere.francois View Post
    Viraja,

Using Jagannatha Hora, choose the Strengths tab, then Other Strengths. Some yogas will be displayed in the third table on the right. Right-clicking in it with the mouse gives contextual choices, such as choosing another varga for the yogas ;-)
    Thanks, Sir.

Well, with a 3:04:52 AM birth time, anyone including myself can conclusively say that Dr. Oz has a DKY yoga, that his 4th lord Moon being tightly conjunct with the expansive Jupiter in good dignity, and forming DKY yoga, has indeed given rise to a great profession, association with prestigious Ivy schools and success in all his ventures! :-) I really urge astrologers to analyze this chart, if they think the birth time is correct. Because the good doctor is in troubled waters with 10 other fellow doctors have protested to the Columbia University to remove Dr.Oz from the position of Vice Chair, for Dr.Oz's protest against Genetic Engineering of food crops. Will Dr.Oz win?.

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Well, with a 3:04:52 AM birth time, anyone including myself can conclusively say that Dr. Oz has a DKY yoga, that his 4th lord Moon being tightly conjunct with the expansive Jupiter in good dignity, and forming DKY yoga, has indeed given rise to a great profession, association with prestigious Ivy schools and success in all his ventures! :-) I really urge astrologers to analyze this chart, if they think the birth time is correct. Because the good doctor is in troubled waters with 10 other fellow doctors have protested to the Columbia University to remove Dr.Oz from the position of Vice Chair, for Dr.Oz's protest against Genetic Engineering of food crops. Will Dr.Oz win?.
    Just a note of caution, dear! I am not aware of all the details and reasoning behind this birth-time proposed by Mr. Starkman who presumably is a western tropical astrologer. You should probably spend some time in researching on the web before forging ahead with the said rectified data. There could be a misconception that most surgeons are ruled by mars! ;-)

Pisces is not a bad sign to be born in if surgery is in ones karma!

{Add: Just a comment in passing. Dr. Oz has run against the "grain" in terms of his beliefs and recommendations and so can be viewed as one who breaks, grates against and even defies the established conservative norms of his profession. In some senses similar to how Dr. Deepak Chopra was looked at by medicos in the 80s after his sensational letter to the editor in The Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA) ;-}. You might want to study the two charts together just for an interesting parallelism of experiences and missions, etc.)
    Last edited by Rohiniranjan; 24 April 2015 at 07:43 AM. Reason: addendum

Thread Information