Thread: Do you know any approachable guru who's a representative of God?

Do you know any approachable guru who's a representative of God?

By representative of God I mean s/he can hear God or have his body be controlled by God. Or instead of God, s/he can hear a person who can hear God, or so forth.

I want to ask some questions to such guru and s/he can tell me God's answers to my questions. I've read stories of miraculous gurus.

Like I've read stories of Neem Karoli Baba. He was a recent saint (died: 1973) who used to do miracles, like knowing people's past, giving eyesight to blind, turning water to ghee, making a person win lottery, resurrecting a dead person etc.

Don't we have such God-connected gurus available for our generation?

Re: Do you know any approachable guru who's a representative of God?

We had Yogi Ramsuratkumar in recent times down in South India. Many people believed he was a siddha-purusha too. He used to have lots of disciples and devotees visiting his place in 1000's daily.

And there was a jyotishi in recent times in India (I am not sure, but I think his name was 'Karve') who used to arrive at people's lost ascendant, etc, just through his visions and make predictions about people.

Our family knows a lady - a Kamakshi Amman bhakta. She is not a guru but yet, she is consulted for a lot of inquiries about personal welfare by many people and she answers them all through some gifted visionary skills.

Also in recent times, there was one 'Anjaneya Upasaka' down south India who used to answer queries through visions. I believe he is no more.

Keep your eyes and heart open and search hard -- you might be able to know about a yogi from some corner of the Earth! (It may seem like I am joking here but I am actually sincere).
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Gurus of the calibre of Sage of Kanchi -- Sri Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswati Swamiji -- are hard to come by, hence known as 'yuga purusha'.

Just adding because I had not mentioned his name in the previous list.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Our family knows a lady - a Kamakshi Amman bhakta. She is not a guru but yet, she is consulted for a lot of inquiries about personal welfare by many people and she answers them all through some gifted visionary skills.
    Thanks. Can you please tell more about what she does? What's the evidence that her answers are correct?

Thread Information