Thread: What to do......... :confused:

What to do......... :confused:

Nowadays I am feeling a bit stressed and frustrated and so one day I went to a Jyotish in my city. He asked me for my DOB, Birth Time & Place, and suggested me to wear Moonstone and Corel. Somewhere I had read that if a wrong gemstone is put, it gives very malefic result. So I started to read this forum posts and I also downloaded some books like Astrology at the speed of light & Conjunctions the speed of light by Kapiel Raaj, intro vedic Astrology by S Rath etc.
    I have understood so far that, I can not wear Pearl/Moonstone. My ascendant is Cancer but moon is debilitated in my Natal Chart. I can not wear Corel also as Mars is in conjunction with Saturn in second house with Leo Sign. I may wear Diamond/Opel as Venus is in first house. I am just a novice and now a bit confused if I should go for as per my Jyotish or not. Sir, please show me a right path. My birth details :- DOB - 20 Jun 1978, Time - 9 AM, Place - Bhagalpur(Bihar).

Re: What to do......... :confused:

Hi Santosh,

In my opinion, do not wear any stones as they have little or no benefit at all. Mantras has power so try Mantras, after seeing your chart few little things you need to follow to relieve from stress and frustration -
    I hope your Birth details are correct - your current period is Sun Mahadasa and Saturn Antardasa

Remedies
    1. Recite Aditya hrudayam every Sunday after sun rise within SUN Hora and offer Rice Kheer (jaggery, rice, and milk)
    2. Recite maha mrityunjaya mantra daily 9 times or 21 times
    3. Every Saturday - visit Hanuman Temple and also do Sani Tila Tailabhishekam
    4. If possible on Monday perform Maha Mrityunjaya Homa at any SHIVA temple (once a year or 6 months until 2020)
    5. if you get a chance - Go to KUMBAKONAM (Tamilnadu) and visit Navagraha temples (if time and money permits)
    6. Chant "Om Som Somayanamaha" as many time as you can and pray Parvathi devi (to please moon)
    7. DO NOT CONSUME MEAT products, Alcohol, cigarettes etc., respect girls, women, and mother
    8. Take everyday your Mother (moon) and Father (sun) blessings (if they are not reachable every morning see their picture)
    9. Just consume fruits and milk on Saturdays

Why these many remedies -- if you want peace of mind then you need to follow otherwise leave it, time will automatically gives you relief.

Regards,
    Sri
    ||Om tat Sat||

Re: What to do......... :confused:

The standard texts such as BPHS, LP, MP, etc do not suggest that wearing gemstones can lull malefic planets or activate sleeping benefics.

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Thread Information