Thread: Sharing my dream!!

Smile Sharing my dream!!

Namaste!
    I had read many posts in which members ask the meaning of their dreams and some replies which says dreams have not meaning, what we see n think throughout the day will happen in dreams, I think this too only except 1-2 dreams.
    Tonight I feel desire to share my old dream on hdf.
    My dream on lord Shiva which have meaning maybe, but I understand it very late.
    Very early, in the beginning of my spiritual journey.
    I heard that when u call lord Shiva wholeheartly he will definitely come, so by curiosity, checking its true or not, I call lord Shiva from bottom of my heart and from that day my life changes... Not going deep in this. But around that time I saw one dream, short but powerful I still remember it clearly.. I am walking on a some mountanary place where there is some construction work, after next second I go upper on that mountain. I am on one peak of that mountain and on another peak far from me there is a shivlinga, its look very real, divine.. I feel very nice when I saw it.. After that I see 3-4 guys fly towards that shivlinga and then I too jump to go towards shivlinga that's it dream break.
    At that time I am not spiritually mature, not thinking about lord Shiva madly. now I am mostly think on lord Shiva, dying to see him in my dream but after that dream I don't have any dream of lord Shiva.
    Just share what's on my mind in canteen section, nothing else but I can't forget that divine dream!!
    Pranam
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Re: Sharing my dream!!

Namaste Soul of Light

In the Brahma-vaivarta Purana a description of dreams, their meanings, and their benefits begins in Chapter LXXVI, verses 74-80 and forward, p. 386, and continues in the next chapter. From these descriptions we read there it seems that the interpretation of dreams in the Vedic culture was a huge science.

Brahma-vaivarta puranam.
    Translated into English by Rajendra Nath Sen.
    Published 1920 by Panini Office in Allahabad:

http://www.archive.org/stream/brahma...age/8/mode/2up

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of Light View Post
    Namaste!
    I had read many posts in which members ask the meaning of their dreams and some replies which says dreams have not meaning, what we see n think throughout the day will happen in dreams, I think this too only except 1-2 dreams.
    Tonight I feel desire to share my old dream on hdf.
    My dream on lord Shiva which have meaning maybe, but I understand it very late.
    Very early, in the beginning of my spiritual journey.
    I heard that when u call lord Shiva wholeheartly he will definitely come, so by curiosity, checking its true or not, I call lord Shiva from bottom of my heart and from that day my life changes... Not going deep in this. But around that time I saw one dream, short but powerful I still remember it clearly.. I am walking on a some mountanary place where there is some construction work, after next second I go upper on that mountain. I am on one peak of that mountain and on another peak far from me there is a shivlinga, its look very real, divine.. I feel very nice when I saw it.. After that I see 3-4 guys fly towards that shivlinga and then I too jump to go towards shivlinga that's it dream break.
    At that time I am not spiritually mature, not thinking about lord Shiva madly. now I am mostly think on lord Shiva, dying to see him in my dream but after that dream I don't have any dream of lord Shiva.
    Just share what's on my mind in canteen section, nothing else but I can't forget that divine dream!!
    Pranam
    Namaste,

Not all dreams are without meaning. This one is a divine one and I am happy for you that you had this dream.

OM
    Only God Is Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion - Ramakrishna
    Total Surrender of Ego to SELF is Real Bhakti - Ramana Maharshi

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

namah SivAya vishnurUpAya viShNave SivarUpiNe, MBh, vanaparva, 3.39.76

Sanskrit Dict | MW Dict | Gita Super Site | Hindu Dharma

Quote Originally Posted by Amrut View Post
    Namaste,

Not all dreams are without meaning. This one is a divine one and I am happy for you that you had this dream.

OM
    Thank you Amrut ji,
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Thread Information