Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: questions?

Smile Re: questions?

Thank you devotee ji and eastern mind ji for ur reply, I will follow ur ways.. Thank you and pranam....
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Re: questions?

Hi SoL,

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of Light View Post
    1. Why we are here and why god create universe?
    In all Dharmic philosophies (this includes Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism), the universe did not begin to exist. It always was. That is, we can keep going back and back and we will never reach a "first" point in time. There are many philosophical arguments for an eternal universe and there is scriptural support for this position.

2. If we are part of god then why he separate us from himself?
    The answer to this is that "it always was thus". There was never a point in time in the past when we did not have karma from an earlier incarnation. That is, the very fact that we are here instead of having already attained moksha means that we always had past karma to work out of. Same is the case currently. But, there is the chance that we attain moksha in this very life.

3. What he want from us in this divine play?
    Nothing will bring him more joy than if we become his devotees and offer him just a fruit or flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Gita 9:26-27
    Whoever offers Me with true devotion a leaf, a flower, a fruit or some water, I accept this offering made with devotion by him who is pure of heart.

Whatsoever you do, whatsoever you eat, whatsoever you offer, whatsoever you give away, whatsoever austerity you practise, O Arjuna, do that as an offering to Me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gita 18:64-65
    Hear again My Supreme Word, the most secret of all, as you are exceedingly loved by Me, I am telling what is good for you.

Focus your mind on me. Be my devotee. Be my worshipper. Prostrate before me. You shall come to Me alone. I promise you, truly; for you are dear to me.
    Hari Om!

Re: questions?

Quote Originally Posted by wundermonk View Post
    Hi SoL,

In all Dharmic philosophies (this includes Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism), the universe did not begin to exist. It always was. That is, we can keep going back and back and we will never reach a "first" point in time. There are many philosophical arguments for an eternal universe and there is scriptural support for this position.

The answer to this is that "it always was thus". There was never a point in time in the past when we did not have karma from an earlier incarnation. That is, the very fact that we are here instead of having already attained moksha means that we always had past karma to work out of. Same is the case currently. But, there is the chance that we attain moksha in this very life.

Nothing will bring him more joy than if we become his devotees and offer him just a fruit or flower.

Hari Om!
    Namaste wundermonk ji,
    Thank u for ur reply and thank you for posting geeta verses., as I always love to read verses of Geeta...
    -pranam
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Thread Information