Thread: Indian Marxism

Indian Marxism

Namaste.
    I've been told about that the Marxists in India with a anti-hindu agenda. I'm not finding it seems (''the correct'') sources. Can someone direct me to some good sources if they've come across any please or personal knowledge?
    & also any underlying parties or influential people who have the same motives.
    I don't know too much about Indian History.

Re: Indian Marxism

Quote Originally Posted by IcyCosmic View Post
    Namaste.
    I've been told about that the Marxists in India with a anti-hindu agenda. I'm not finding it seems (''the correct'') sources. Can someone direct me to some good sources if they've come across any please or personal knowledge?
    Are you referring to Marxists in academia,media or politics?

They dominate the first two almost totally.

As a political force, openly Marxist has always been an important force in Indian politics but are now fading into irrelevance. However covertly Marxist partues like the ruling Congress are still strong as Muslims and Christians vote en bloc for them. Marxist intellectuals have been exertimg a strong influence on the current govt for the last ten years and have run the economy to the ground.

This is too vast a subject to explain in one post. Do browse the articles on these sites-

www​.mediacrooks.com/

rajivmalhotra.com/

www​.sandeepweb.com

www​.indiafacts.co.in/

arunshourie.voiceofdharma.com/

koenraadelst.blogspot.com/

francoisgautier.me/
    namastE astu bhagavan vishveshvarAya mahAdevAya tryaMbakAya|
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

sarvam shrI umA-mahEshwara parabrahmArpaNamastu

A Shaivite library
    http://www.scribd.com/HinduismLibrary

Quote Originally Posted by IcyCosmic View Post
    Namaste.
    Vannakkam Icy: I was under the impression that Marxism, by its very definition was anti-religion, period, not just Hindus. Course I could be as wrong as saying the sky is red.

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam Icy: I was under the impression that Marxism, by its very definition was anti-religion, period, not just Hindus. Course I could be as wrong as saying the sky is red.

Aum Namasivaya
    In India, they have allied with Islamists and Christian missionaries against Hindus.

They support the current policy of separate Islamic laws for Muslims (ie muslims can practice polygamy, muslim women cannot inherit propert etc.). They support reservations on religious basis in jobs and in Parliament. They tried recently to pass a law which defines a riot as aggression by a majority (read Hindus) agaist a minority(read Muslims). Ie if there is a riot Hindu rioters will be tried under a different law with far harsher punishments. They support government funding of madrassas which are recruiting grounds for terrorists. They are facilitating the illegal immigration of Muslims from Bangladesh and giving them fake citizenship.The Bangladeshis in turn go out to vote for them.

In return for all this the mullahs issue fatwas before every election to vote for such parties, and Muslims vote en bloc for them. It is a comfortable mutually beneficial relationship.
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

A Shaivite library

Quote Originally Posted by Omkara View Post
    In India, they have allied with Islamists and Christian missionaries against Hindus.
    Vannakkam: Makes sense to me, even though they are opposing philosophies, (the origin of Marxism was very much anti-Christian, in particular the Russian orthodox church) because they see strengths in the unity of being anti-Hindu. In Malaysia you have similar odd alliances (like Christian and Hindu) that combat Islam, and more particularly Islamisation. There is some strength in numbers, I suppose, and I'm hoping there is great strength for the Hindus in the election. Its the only place in the world, as far as I know, where the majority is discriminated against.

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    There is some strength in numbers, I suppose, and I'm hoping there is great strength for the Hindus in the election. Its the only place in the world, as far as I know, where the majority is discriminated against.
    Many Hindu castes vote with Muslims for benefits like affirmative action/govt largesse and doles etc. This election is the first one where a broad rainbow social coalion of a spectrum of the Hindu vote has been cobbled together by Modi on an agena of roads,electricity,water supply,employment as well as the end of Muslim appeasement. He also has the backing of Sikhs and a small section of Christians and moderate muslims (who are persecuted by Islamists for 'heretic' beleifs).

Om shrImAtrE namah

A Shaivite library

Namaste.

Yes, EM, Karl Marx was indeed against organised religion of all manifestations, but as Omkara has stated :
    I've heard the Indian Marxists are acting like snakes on a chessboard; where they sacrifice the so called principles of their ''leader'' to follow and assert something completely tangential under the guise of ''marxism''.

Thankyou Omkara for all those links, I will repost in this thread if I require any further clarification.

Thread Information