Thread: Why Vaanara Sena to defeat Raavana?

Why Vaanara Sena to defeat Raavana?

Namaste HDF,

I am trying to understand why Shree Raam used a Vanara Sena of Kishkindha to fight Raavana of Lanka?

At the time of Sita Maata's abduction though Shree Raama was adhering to Vanavaas principles, why Shree Raama (prince of a great Kingdom) did not take help from his own brother Bharatha to protect the honor of Dasaratha? Sita Maatha's well being is the honor of Kosala Kingdom.

Bala Kanda and Ayodhya Kanda details the richness of Kosala Kingdom. Sage like Vishwamithra who could create heaven for Trishanku would have found out the location of Seetha in no time.

What made Shree Raama to wander for help who had undergone the education to become a ruler of a country?
    Anirudh...

Re: Why Vaanara Sena to defeat Raavana?

While trying to find my answers landed up into Adhyatma Ramayana.

To be honest, when I read the concise form Adhyatma Ramayana from the net, I could neither appreciate nor believe it. But when I read this web page realized that Ramayana has more than what meets the eye.

Every one has their own reasoning and the need so I leave it to the individuals to prod further.

I can only thank Shree Raama Chandra Prabhu and HDF for helping me in my quest...
    Anirudh...

Thread Information