Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how can i beg kali ma to help me?

how can i beg kali ma to help me?

I am not hindu i have a lot of pain and evil in my life i need serious help if things keep going this way i could die probably, i want to ask for kali mas help i try i just dont know how i am becomming weaker and weaker i have a statue of ganash given to me by a hindu friend that i keep on my bed at night

i know she can help give me strength and protect me i dont know how to start asking her ithink she might be with me now she sent a message through a friend

Re: how can i beg kali ma to help me?

kalimaStudent
    I am sorry to hear of your serious condition. I suggest fixing your mind on Her form and meditating, praying. She will know.

If your situation can be helped by police, doctors or other people, I strongly recommend you approach them, you need not go on alone and She will guide them to help you. If they are good people they will understand your concerns.

May Sri Kali bless you!
    Last edited by Onkara; 06 July 2011 at 11:15 AM.

Might I humbly inquire as to why a non Hindu should seek Kali?

I would recommend that you speak with your Friend about Ganesh. He so effortlessly clears a path to light and enlightenment though this jungle of Maya. Destroying evil and bringing wisdom.

Sit him on a table in a clean corner of your room, from where he can watch over you whilst you sleep.

Sounds like you have a good friend indeed

May Lord Ganesh bring you instant light and wisdom in your time of need.

Om Kshipra prasadaya namah.

Namaste kalimaStudent.

May Kali Maa and Sri Ganesha remove the troubles and unhappiness from your life.

Quote Originally Posted by kalimaStudent View Post
    i have a statue of ganash given to me by a hindu friend that i keep on my bed at night
    Quote Originally Posted by Onkara View Post
    If your situation can be helped by police, doctors or other people, I strongly recommend you approach them, you need not go on alone and She will guide them to help you.
    And Sri Ganesha will help show the way also, being the remover of obstacles. He doesn't do it for us, but He shows us how to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVmstIokPks

I love the bhajans and mantras I find on Youtube. I find them uplifting. Create a playlist of your most favorites.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Quote Originally Posted by kalimaStudent View Post
    I am not hindu i have a lot of pain and evil in my life i need serious help if things keep going this way i could die probably, i want to ask for kali mas help i try i just dont know how i am becomming weaker and weaker i have a statue of ganash given to me by a hindu friend that i keep on my bed at night

i know she can help give me strength and protect me i dont know how to start asking her ithink she might be with me now she sent a message through a friend
    I am sorry to hear that you are going through trouble, but maybe if you could give us some more details, better advice could be offered.

I just found this, and wonder if it is true that this mantra Aum Sri Maha Kalikayai Namah is a very intense (and potentially dangerous?) mantra to use instead of the basic mantra Aum Kalikayai Namah.

Aum Kalikayai Namah (Aum and salutations to Kali)

Aum Sri Maha Kalikayai Namah (the basic Kali mantra above is strengthened with the words Sri [an expression of great respect] and Maha [great]. It has been said that this mantra is rarely given to anyone because it is so intense.)[12]

^ Meditation and Mantras, Swami Vishnu-Devananda (Motilal Banarsidass Publishers) 1981, p.66

What would the intensity of the mantra bring about?

Namaste KalimaStudent,

I'm sorry to hear how much pain you are going through right now. It is natural to want to cry out to our mothers when we are suffering hurt, pain and unhappiness, so I can understand your desire to ask Maa Kali for help. Pray to Her with all your heart. She is the compassionate Mother of the Universe, and if you approach Her with longing and sincerity for the pain to end in your heart She will absolutely help you. You can also ask Sri Ganesha to help you with this. He is the Remover of Obstacles, and will help you connect with Mother Kali, so do offer your prayers to Him, too.

I wish you all the best with this. May Ganesha and the Divine Mother watch over you in your time of need.

Om namah Shivaya
    "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
    Watch your words, they become actions.
    Watch your actions, they become habits.
    Watch your habits, they become your character.
    Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."

ॐ गं गणपतये नमः
    Om Gam Ganapataye namah

लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु ।
    Lokaah SamastaaH Sukhino Bhavantu

Namaste KalimaStudent,

Prayers "from the heart" are very effective in situations like you are in right now. Just call out to the Divine Mother for help, blessings, and guidance. Also, I recommend to send an email to jaimaakaalee@gmail.com. It is an assistant priest at a Kali temple in the US, and he runs the Youtube channel that Minotaur linked to a video from. I have not contacted him myself, but at the end of each of his videos on Youtube, it says you can email him for a free Kali prayer booklet. I hope this helps, and I will pray for you as well.

Jai Sri Ram
    Sanatana Dharma ki Jai!
    Jai Hanuman

Quote Originally Posted by Ramakrishna View Post
    It is an assistant priest at a Kali temple in the US, and he runs the Youtube channel that Minotaur linked to a video from.
    Now tell me this is not a sign! That was the first video I saw. There's a reason, and Someone is guiding this.

Namaste kalimaStudent,

I feel sad for you that you are in a problem. It is good that you have some faith in Mother Kali. You have nothing written about the ( evil ) problem but at the same time it is little difficult to find instant solution to the problem. If you expect miracle to happen then it is too much to expect. Try to solve problem with police or doctor.
    Here is a website http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/
    which help you to guide to the path of spiritual practice. The more you increase your spiritual practice more you get power to fight with evil but it of course takes time. You can write email to them someone from the website will call to guide through the spiritual practice, again they will not show you any miraculous remedy to your evil problem.

I hope, Maha Kali be with you and protect you from all evils.
    Namaskar,

AmIHindu ?

यज्ञानां जपयज्ञोऽस्मि ।

नाम्नोऽस्ति यावती शक्तिः पापनिर्हरणे हरेः । श्र्वपचोऽपि नरः कतुँ क्षमस्तावन्नकिल्विषम् ।।

Thread Information